Sign in to follow this  
Leopardi

Conspiracies, ???

I have a problem: I want to play conspiracies, but I dont know how! HELP! Where will I install it? How can I start the mod? I already installed the mod, went to OFPRESISTANCE.EXE, chose the campaign but it said addons missing, and a huge list game, and it didnt start. HOW WILL I GET IT WORKING?

There should be an mod folder inside your OFP folder thats called conspiracies, or something like that. Edit your OFP shortcut so it looks like .....

Flashpointresistance.exe -nomap -nosplash -mod=conspiracies.

For more help goto here.

It didn't help...It just says "Missing addons: objects". What can I do to get it working?

And when starting the game, it says something missing addons Uzi_something.

Is it conspiracies part 1 or 2 you try to play?

If it is part 2 you will also need to install part 1

For more information try the Conspiracies Board

I can play the part 2, but the part 1 does not work. sad_o.gif

And is there a english version of it, I don't like that german version, I don't understand a word what they say banghead.gif

I can play the part 2, but the part 1 does not work. sad_o.gif

And is there a english version of it, I don't like that german version, I don't understand a word what they say  banghead.gif

Yes there is an english version as well as several patches/fixes, just read the thread linked to above.

I dont get it...I dont know my version, I dont know anything. I just downloaded the part 1 and 2 from ofp.info. Can you guide me to get it working right, with english subtitles?

to fix the missing objects thing, you have to download the campaign fix or go into mission sqm of intro.newland and erase the addon names below:

addOns[]= <----erase all addon names below this title

[x]

[y]

[z]

addOnsAuto[]= <----erase all addon names below this title

[x]

[y]

[z]

then save and dont erase anything else. the campaign should work now. the uzi thing that shows up or other addons missing wont affect the gameplay or the movies.