Sign in to follow this  
Hasha

Questions about the Hind, this is NUTS!

"The missile's speed (estimated at 450 meters per second) pushes the missile out to 5000 meters, during which time the helicopter must maintain the target in its sight. During the flight time of the AT-6 SPIRAL to the target (estimated at approx. 11 seconds at maximum range), the target has an opportunity to take evasive action, but the helicopter launch platform has limited ability to take evasive action itself since the AT-6 SPIRAL operator must keep the target in his sight."

www.fas.org

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Speeeedy @ Jan. 28 2002,12:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">those pictures arent up-side down, the lynx is  tounge.gif  The lynx can do loops<span id='postcolor'>

Yes...I know the Lynx can loop....

All I said was that the pictures was upside-down....do U have anything that proves the opposite? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAKE_THE_SNAKE @ Jan. 29 2002,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you can tell by the shadows on the lynx that it is doing a loop sandman now go back to bed!!!<span id='postcolor'>

OK, I´m ready for bed...but first..

Maybe the pictures were taken just when the sun set? That would make the shadows appear like that.... smile.gif

I dont consider your statement as proof of the opposite of my original staement...but it was a nice try... smile.gif

Nighty, nighty...