Sign in to follow this  
hikyuu1

AH-56 Cheyenne on Operation Flashpoint???

I would just like to know if their isa AH-56 Cheyenne helicopter in the game? Not a add on,not a down load. Just one in the normal game. Yes or no please. Thank you

why didn't you ask this at the begin of your thread. In the normal game you wouldn't have it because it is Cold War not Vietnam xmas_o.gif

The AH-56 Cheyenne was not used during Vietnam. It was never going to be used in Vietnam. It was to being built to help combat the threat in Europe from the large number of Soviet tanks if Russians ever attacked. It was being designed as a high speed tank killer. In the Vietnam war the North Vietnamese didn't have a large number of tanks. Just for my own info was this pic of the Cheyenne in Operation Flashpoint Resistance someones add on?

Uhg I downloaded that addon along time ago and thought it was a joke, I never knew it was a real helo smile_o.gif

rofl.gif

sorry,but i just have to add it to my signature

Uhg I downloaded that addon along time ago and thought it was a joke, I never knew it was a real helo smile_o.gif

rofl.gif

sorry,but i just have to add it to my signature

LOL , glad I could be of service smile_o.gif After checking I still have it on my HD. I used some parts off of it for some personal usage. I used the pylons and rocket pods on some different aircraft. The pylons went to make a MIG-17pm made out of footmunches mig. Mig-17pm home brew

And the pods went to others.

If links cease to work I'll give the helo to whoever wants it...ech!! crazy_o.gif