Sign in to follow this  
Cane

Static ships

I want several new static ships, like the LSt and the LST 54 is available.

What about a carrier, a submarine, a huge battleship, maybe even somekind of floating platform.

Nice idea! I esspecially like the idea of implenting a surfaced sub (has no use but nice eyecandy, u can call it some sort of mobile operation platform).

Or maybe a carrier with a deck u can walk/land on with chopper. Maybe even put a fuel truck on it, although this seems a bit unrealistic. Maybe its u rather make it some scenery object then a unit, becuz experience teaches that u cant walk or walk very weird on units.

i really doubt theyll add naval units too this version of fp. Maybe if they are going to add stuff from the vbs they will, since the marines are owned by the navy, but i doubt youll see many other naval units if it stays in the army.

a carrier would be nice because we dont have enough airfields and a carrier op or a shore bombardment for missions would be nice

An aircraft carrier would be best.

Wouldn't it need to be really long though, I mean, the A10 needs a lot of room to take off.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Submarines aren't possible with the OFP engine.<span id='postcolor'>

if you read they said it dint have to submerge it just has to stay above water still (like the thread says Static ships)

How about the helo carriers the U.S. Marine Corps uses? You should actually be able to land on it because you can't land a helo on the LST's deck and because you just fall into the ocean.

u actually can land on the lst deck if ur carefull but only with the Mi24, Apache and the Cobra, unfortunately ur chopper bounces bout the deck for some reason.

yeah thats true </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How about the helo carriers the U.S. Marine Corps uses? <span id='postcolor'> or what the UK has for its harrier jets biggrin.gif if we get the vbs harrier they should add one of those babys biggrin.gif