Sign in to follow this  
sparky

Hellenic Warfare Mod

Hello.

I'm Sparky. I'm the project Leader Of Hellenc Warfare Mod (HWM). This mod is about the Hellenic Army Forces and it's planned to be a total Convertion Mod.

Till now we are a team of 3 Members.

Me (Sparky - Modeller-Island Creator-Project Leader)

FNL (Modeller)

IzE(Island Creator)

We have a map of real Greek island,an M60A3 beta demo version,a voice pbo with one voice greek language,and Greek infantry Alpha state.

I post some images so you can see our work. and the M60 to the addons section, for you who want to download it.

pic93tm.jpg

pic40ik.jpg

pic31ax.jpg

here are some pics from our currently work in progress...

pic23ii.jpg

pic79xi.jpg

pic65zv.jpg

that's for now.

If anyone wants to comment please feel free. my email is sparky@otenet.gr or mmstudio@otenet.gr and my msn is mmstudiosnet@msn.com for those who wants to contact me.

Hey, the addons are looking very promising, but where is the link to your website? wink_o.gif

Looks very nice indeed, especially the work on that Leo. Good to see a promising Greek mod smile_o.gif

I have some news for the community.

We have a new team member Warhead he will do the mission making plus some auxilary stuff.

and fro those who want some stuff to watch here is some pics for the upcoming Leopard

pic124ur.jpg

pic139zn.jpg

pic140fk.jpg

pic151wx.jpg

as you can see it's 99% complete we need some textures adjustements and ready to go.

for comments plase make them here or email me or pm me

the pics looks ti high detailed like close to 25000 polys again you trying to kill our computers? icon_rolleyes.gif

don't worry about that, wait until you've got the final release of the addon. wink_o.gif

yep, the M60 we released to the public a while ago was a showoff addon, and since it was a beta, it isnt finnished.

Yeah.Just wait a little bit,so we can finnish the addons.

Then we'll give a pack with tanks free for look.

biggrin_o.gif

I love the M60 - how do you plan on recording sounds for it? I miss heavy and scary sounds that makes you hide as soon as you hear them.

Can we see some pics of the infantry models? And the island... Are you doing something special to make the enviroment look greek?

Anyway, very nice work.

//Edit

Just saw the second post... that leo is looking very nice. I love the textures. Whats the poly count on it?

thanks espectro.

The first island has real roadway as it\s in the map, and even the town places are accurate.

and for the m60 i have the sounds for the .50cal justin the addons & mod complete section of bis forum, you can take a little taste there if you like.

till now this is the prototype of 23000 faces buut it will be degresed to the sufficient amount of polys to fit in ofp and of course Armed assault specifications.