Sign in to follow this  
Timguy1008

Startup Error from Addon

I tried to start up OPF 1.46, I got a No Entry 'config.bin/Cfgweapons.STL_84mmHe'. I know it means one of my Addons doesn't have the proper files, but I just can't find the exact addon to delete it entirely and fix the problem, nor can I find that file anywhere. Anyone have that file for me? Or at least know which addon it might be from?

Thanks in advance. Keep in mind that one less person being away from the joys of Opf until I find an answer.

PS- I downloaded a German Addon, and installed it with German instructions and all. I didn't really think about it, but if thats what its from I'm a bit screwed as I can barely figure this sort of stuff out in English.

Remove all addons and add one at a time untill the error pops up so you know wich addon is fecking with the game, also be aware that most and the best addons available require resistance expantion, if you dont have resistance ( ! ) you are missing out on alot of goodies, resistance will improve and add to OPF dramatically and for the price of a bag of peanuts too...

Good luck smile_o.gif .