Sign in to follow this  
Diesel

OFPL Mi-8

This is my last minutes with OFP (I go to army...), so I decide relase my addon, who i made for Operation Carrot Mod.

It's only public beta, so there is one model: Mi-8. OFPL Team will finish other version of this chopper (Mi-8 4xnpr, Mi-8 - no gate, Mi-17, all in Polish paints).

About addon:

- New textures

- New model ("based" on Mi8 by Offtime)

- New sound

and little more.

Have fun, and remember: its only beta with bugs   wink_o.gif

DOWNLOAD

Sorry, no pics sad_o.gif

Edit:

One pic, but edited http://www.flashpoint.pl/forum2005/files/mi8_673.jpg

Any questions please write on http://www.flashpoint.pl/om/forum/index.php

BTW. Sorry for my English

BTW2. ViewPilot i made very fast, so this lod can make a lot bugs whistle.gif

Goodbye everybody  wink_o.gif

goodbye diesel good luck in the army and i think i speak for a lot off people here when i say you are always welcome.gif

Nice job, if possible, i'd like there to be a fast rope script included in the update, seeing as that the back doors open up. Nice textures and nice addon in general. I like the way the wheels look like they have suspension, the way they depress when you land, nice touch.

I took some screens if people want some others (i dont think that screen you posted makes it look as good as it does ingame), and a mirror here.

OFPLmi8pic1s.jpg OFPLmi8pic2s.jpg

Good job, very nice interior thumbs-up.gif -> just that dirty (actually completely black) texture after the extern jets is a bit strange. wink_o.gif but nevermind smile_o.gif

I wish all the best for you while you're away with the army Diesel. I am glad to see the beta of your Mi-8 released, looks very nice from the screens provided. I cannot wait to try it out (in several minutes) smile_o.gif

(...) that dirty (actually completely black) texture after the extern jets is a bit strange. (...)

Check this photo wink_o.gif . It isn't Diesel's mistake smile_o.gif .

you should make them with russian markings, such would get more attention from community.

After playing around with this the last few days I will say this is the finest Mi-8 in OFP to this day. Ofcourse there are a few bugs that still need to be worked out, but the model and textures are incredible. Very nice job Diesel, perfecting an already great addon. I cannot wait to see more versions..

you should make them with russian markings, such would get more attention from community.

Not gonna happen. Spoiled bastards... crazy_o.gif