Sign in to follow this  
AWorldWithoutWar

o2 cannot load textures

i made my model and now that im going to texture it i realize a problem. I click to load the texture, correctly sized, in pac format, then click load. the window closes but it still says (null) and my square is clear. What is going on?

Take a look in the Breathe forums.. I am sure there is the answer whistle.gif

I think that he just has to draw the texture box. Hold down and the right mouse button and draw a box.

Edit: or not.. I guess wrong format is the most likely option.

lol ive got the box(which btw is left click) then i right click and click load texture, select the texture (in the correct format, the correct size) and click okay. As apposed to showing me the texture in the box i drew, the box is still blank, and it says null texture up top as if nothing had happened.

The folder within which the textures are contained (for my example "SJB_Test"), need to be in the same folder as the Buldozer.exe (for my example "O2_Viewer").

So, open the model, draw the texture box as you previous have done, click load texture, and now load "C:\O2_Viewer\SJB_Test\01.paa" (or whatever your texture is called), and it SHOULD work. If it doesn't, its either something wrong with your O2 configuration (Buldozer path most likely), the texture format, or you're doing something else wrong within O2 itself.