Sign in to follow this  
LordHorusNL

BattleTech Addons.

The models looks great but if you limit yourself to humanoid mechs like Stinger, ShadowHawk, PheonixHawk, Archer Wasp you should be able to configure them like a human although a few animation would need changing. Stuff like the Goliath would then be a pain to make.

Please texture the Warhammer like the one owned by Natasha Kerensky - the Black Widow smile_o.gif

Everything after 3025 is poor or is that just showing my age...

I actually played Btech with die and cardboard back in the old days.

The Inner Sphere called the mech the MadCat while its Clan name is Timberwolf.

Does anyone have the foldout schematics for the Warhammer?

I seem to remember a schematic type book that had just a few mechs but they were in great detail. Only reason I say this is because the W/H seems to have small feet and a huge srm pod on the shoulder.......but I could be totally wrong.

I have the robotech toy of the Warhammer (battletech name) or Excaliber...I think that was it's name in ROBOTECH. And the 3025 and 3050 tech manuals, even though I never played the table top game smile_o.gif

And there was a Robotech Valkyrie addon set made awhile back that could double as a wasp. And it had rudimentary animations.

Hey nice textured! gj.

I have here too an Mech, started it long ago sad_o.gif

I dont have the time to finish it, because im atm working on the Tiberian Genesis Mod, leader there :P

But... i got there some mechs too, like the GDI Juggernaut.

Here an old video of it, its the old animation, but not with that rotation things.

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/videos/jugg_test_walk.rar

Its with Tank and soldier, and we got it MP compactible.

this one is atm the new one.

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics2/ccjug101.jpg

He got a newer animation, much better than that you can seee in the video.

+ it has an deploy-undeploy animation.

Here the pics of my Vulture. Its that one from MW4 Venegeance. Its my favorite mech in that game. But your one is that from MW3. MW4 one is much more fat :P

vulture_legs1.jpg

vulture_legs2.jpg

vulture_front.jpg

vulture_back.jpg

vulture_side.jpg

vulture_down.jpg

ltrs

-Sen†ry ˛°°ł

Quote[/b] ]Mech2Mercenaries

I completely agree, that is one classy game, I love the notes and voices and stuff. I've got MechWarrior 4, and I was horrified to find I know had a character with a face and voice. It just made it seem so much less immersive. confused_o.gif

Anyway, the model, textures, and animation look superb! Good luck with the project. Imagine how fun it would be to sit in the colluseum with your friends on a server and watch two mechs battle it out below. (Like in the Inter Stellar Games, I think it was called that :P).

Ah okay, thanks Buzzard, I havn't tried MW3 yet.  smile_o.gif

Thats a fantastic looking mech you've made there wow_o.gif and the texture's are spot on and the walk animation looks great. smile_o.gif

I also started some mech's a while back there but haven't gotten round to finishing them yet and i lost one of them and some other stuff.  sad_o.gif  but here's some pic's of the two i've still got.

My version of the bushwacker biggrin_o.gif and the Madcat.

mech16.jpg

Madcat.jpg

Sorry to bump this but are these dead? I'm always looking for a good mech addon.

Nah dude this thread i like 2 weeks old, my stuff has not been released yet, dont know about stu and desert_rats stuff.

It's good to know things are still progressing on the mech ofp front. And if anyone here has Mech4 mercs, the mektek pack3 is now out and yumping yimny!!! It's full of content/mechs/ infantry/battlearmor.

The reason I'm talking about it here, is maybe the ofp mech makers might be able to see how their favorite mechs are animated/motion wise. Ya thats it....drools... wink_o.gif

MEKTEK

Well i don't want to call my stuff dead , but i didn't work further on it now , have no animator and i am working completly alone on my projects , make the textures by myself even like the models band.gif

lol sorry, but I can't suppress my love of bipedal attack robots. Keep up the good work gentlemen, looking forward to a release.

Yes indeed these look GREAT. I'd love to see these culled together and released WITH a mission or two or three or...!

Maybe combine them with the Terminator mod? That'd be pretty darn interesting, to say the least...

Yum! Me wants!

Also, having played both MechWarrior 3 and 4 I have to say I enjoyed 3 significantly more. It felt exactly like the tabletop game, which I poured countless hours into, and it was also a good deal more challenging. MechWarrior 4's restrictions on weapon assignments was a real bummer, and totally not in line with the LONG established and cherished construction rules found in the tabletop game as well as in MW 3.

Yours,

Kyle

biggrin_o.gif

I cant speak for the other guys, but i'm holding of on my models till Arma is released, its surpose to have full vehicle animations and wil make things a hell of a lot nicer.

So about 3 months i would say

I hope Arma will be released in 3 month.......but who knows confused_o.gif