Sign in to follow this  
imported_bör

Help: How to change mission requirements?

Posted this in the CSLA2-Thread, but noone seems to notice, so I pose my question here:

I cant even tell you guys how much I love you! But I have just one downside, on one of the intros and the dynamic nogova mission, it says Im missing throwkok and bn_tracers122? Could someone please help because I really want to play that mission. Anyway great work CSLA Team!

i was having the same problem; what i did was de-pbo the mission and take out those 2 addons from the addon requirements (i think what happened was the person who converted the mission to CSLA was using those addons, and they got saved in the mission.sqm by accident)

edit: i uploaded a fixed version:

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YKIIWGEMUPNO1E5J6VSRBPSL3

Could someone please upload it again or explain, how I remove the addons from the mission? I already de-pboed it, but I've got no idea what to do next. huh.gif

If you just want to take off those 2 addons from the mission requirements do this:

--de-pbo with some program for that purpose,

--open mission.sqm with notepad,

--where the addons name happear... delete them!

--but only those you referred as "to be removed"...

--save

--pbo it again

--play! wink_o.gif

NBR Out!

If you just want to take off those 2 addons from the mission requirements do this:

--de-pbo with some program for that purpose,

--open mission.sqm with notepad,

--where the addons name happear... delete them!

--but only those you referred as "to be removed"...

--save

--pbo it again

--play! wink_o.gif

NBR Out!

Thanks a lot. smile_o.gif

Posted this in the CSLA2-Thread, but noone seems to notice, so I pose my question here:

Deliberately posting in the wrong place to gain attention will only gain the wrong kind of attention, ie from a moderator.

Question should have been asked in Mission Editing & Scripting (if it wasn't asnwered in the CSLA thread).