Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Operation Flashpoint - Making Missions

That's just plain dumb.

It's hard enough reading a lot, but it's even harder to ALT+TAB just to read.

$20 US to buy a disk!?! People got to make money, but this is just dumb.

that is pretty neat idea.. I bought a Unreal Tournament Editing disk called "Nick's UnrealED tutorials" and it was great!

but I am not sure of this one, the one I bought had tutorial videos to teach you step by step... this one is just plain reading

Lol, that was a good laugh wink.gif

Go here for an extensive, and most importantly FREE editing tutorial:

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Operation Flashpoint Mission Editor Uber Reference Guide</span>

11mb - Adobe PDF& MS Word Formats

http://www.planetannihilation.com/mercile....torials

This guide is a vast 302 page compilation of many of the net's best Operation Flashpoint tutorials, guides and "how-to" lessons. If you want to create single player or multiplayer missions, this guide is a must have to help you create missions much easier!

Also get Lustypooh´s Command reference guide and check out http://www.ofpeditingcenter.com/ for additional tutorials, example or help.

Err ... hmmm ... who actually made this 'book'?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DnA @ Jan. 17 2002,15:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Err ... hmmm ... who actually made this 'book'?<span id='postcolor'>

No one that you should ever buy from in the future.

I can all suggest to use the Uber Reference guide!

I got my pdf on a CD and went to local copy shop. They printed it for me in b/w and made a book of it that is handy to use while editing. I agree that alt-tabbing in editor often is not useful. Try my soltution ! It cost me 5 Dollars to get the book from pdf file and i love working with it. The Uber Reference guide is more or less a collection of sorted Forum posts from www.ofpeditingcentre.com (my favourite editing resource side) with additional comments and structured content.

Use it and a lot of questions will be solved for you!

BTW: Heavy greats fly out to Deadmeat and Backflash :-)

sounds like a good idea. Unfortunatly, they converted the only bookshop that would actually do that for me into a sports shop. DAMN YOU SPORT, DAMN U TO HELL!

I dunno, idiots probably, especially since was a sports shop across the road..... i think the person played too much SPORT and got some brain injuries.