Sign in to follow this  
Krombel

US vs RUSS zzzZZZzzzZZ NNOOO where are the Euros ?

Hi

The Battlefield is in Europe wehre are the EUROForce Units ??

German / england / Franz

they have the biggest forces in europ .

US US US  zzZZzzZZZz  no i hate that.......

Battlefield  nord french or Eurobattlegroups

Battlefield middle US / England

Battlefield South German or Eurobattlegroups

this is funny  and not US US........ crazy_o.gif

No Modding units !! i will see that in the Orig.Game

NEW ARMYS FOR GAMES wink_o.gif

first of. please try writing your posts with a bit more structure and try to use proper sentances to get your ideas and suggestions across, its quite hard to unsterdand what the hell you are on about. Espically to people on these forums that english is not there first laungage. If english isnt your first laungage then i supose i can understand your lack of ability to make sense.

Secondly - putting American forces/Characters in games is sensible way to appeal to a wider gaming audience (i.e. the US) and make more profit. As if BIS focused on, for example polish armed forces then i cant see it appealing to many people out side of..well poland.

Although i would like to see the inclusion of the British armed forces and other eropupian forces i doubt we'll see it as it would require BIS to modle units from all the armys and lots of other stuff i cant be botherd to go into. Meaning more money and a longer delay intill release, so it looks like youll have to put up with the US and Russia (should be use to it by now just about every millitary game involes the US army)

What?!biggrin_o.gif  What`s wrong with Poland!?  tounge2.gif  wink_o.gif

Reviews were saying that It will be some kind of coalition...

so other countries might appear in game2, but who knows.

The biggest plays markt the USA and Europe are Asia. Why do not integrate, finally, European armys?? verkaufzahlen are not worse there, they should go new ways, they Have also already gone this with OFP 1. These must be not everything, but gaerade germany does not have shining verkaufzahlen why recompense. I position myself battlezones for, in the southern one divide Germans, in the northern French, in middle England and amerika. this would be hammer. I not always want to play with amerikans this vomits me thus in .........

Secondly - putting American forces/Characters in games is sensible way to appeal to a wider gaming audience (i.e. the US) and make more profit. As if BIS focused on, for example polish armed forces then i cant see it appealing to many people out side of..well poland.

Following your logic, nobody should be playing FDF.

arg FDF ........

Armys in the origigame ! not a mod.

why not playing FDF - BIG DOWNLAOD AND MODIFIKATIONS

I don't know who already knows, but as Marek(?) told us once in an interview a long long time ago (^^) OFP was sold in Germany most times, than US and than Russia.

I guess if you make such a game today, where we have such a strong anti-bush and anti-US attitude people in Europe would prefer European armies instead.

@Mods

If this is to OT, please stop me wink_o.gif

@Others

This isn't meant to start a discussion about european relationships to the US. It's only the question if we Europeans would be happier with our armies!

And I would prefer it thumbs-up.gif

Well when it comes to the first game, it has a lot to do with the fact that the first game was called "Cold War Crisis". Now... who was the COLD WAR between? Mostly the US and Russia.

Now... we don't have any clue who is in this new game. The few screenshots can't tell us anything, as the game is still in very early development. All we deffinatly know is the US is who you play as. Which makes a lot of sence. The US army is the primary army in world peace keeping. Sure the other countries help out a bit... but for the most part its the US. Sooo it only make sence the US army would be there.

When the game is about a European country being attacked, then they can have their army in the game. Hey and tho you don't want it said.... if you want other countrys... use MODs. Most people want US v Russia/Terrorist and thats probly what there going to get.

OFP2 is not US vs TERROR

is US vs RUSS A New BIG WAR ! in Europ wink_o.gif

Following your logic, nobody should be playing FDF.

im talking about your avrage small minded gamer walking around a game store tounge2.gif not us higher caliber open minded OFP'ers biggrin_o.gif

And im pretty sure if you try selling a game in the US about finish defence force it wouldnt sell as well as if you try selling a game about US armed forces

Brought up countless times in the past. Please search before making requests or comments. smile_o.gif