Sign in to follow this  
Sgt.Storm

Eye of the Storm Finalization

Hi again about the island:

1. If you are downloading this island you are doing a public test.  Please it would be appreicated that a reply is sent after intial testing.

2. I have added to the island a market area for the Iraq part also to the Iraq part I have added housing next to the ridge by the ocean.  This city I am hoping will give you a feeling of Baghdad or Fallugh with a really big map. If you have seen the map the empty space left will be covered by the Iraq part.

3. Also I have gotten a email asking why I have parts that are not Iraqish, this is because this is an International island filling the role of different countries in one little package.

4. Don't be afraid of the size of the download in my opinion this is the biggist city that I have seen not compared to Gaia or Tonal

Hope you all like it.

P.S. I should have a quick mission availbable in the next couple days showing some urban gurella combat. notworthy.gif

I am sorry for the no info for a while but I am waiting for my new pc to reach me in just a couple days (hopefully). But here we go with updates:

Island: I have stopped progress until further notice, due to the fact that it seems like nobody cares about it and if so I should use my time better. Island Progress: 65% Stopped Until further Notice

Progress on Projects: Slowed down til new computer arrives and will be back and running when it comes.

hum.... making an island with the missioneditor( rofl.gif ) is kinda crazy_o.gif ...  

sry  but lol, thx for my 5min laughting of the day :'wink_o.gif

You should make some search on the forum on how to make an island...

Make one solo mission, but finish it : scripted intro/outro(search camera.sqs in forums) breifing, cutscene...

Well do an heavy mission.. you'll learn some usefull stuff like using 10 000 addons is killing everything confused_o.gif

NB: having a lot of "projects" at the same time ...lead nowhere wink_o.gif

I'm back again but on my new computer!! rofl.gif

Reply: If unless I did not put this into any replies and posts but I did look into making maps into visitor and the others but I had problems with complications and time. And as I said before if I cannot make this map into a whole fledge map I will try something else but expect another form of this map with all my updates very soon. Second I know I have posted many projects but for the exception to the zombie an the EOTS projects everything is in progress and will be done when I say it is done.

New Info:

Project Last Light %17

Hi again but I thought it would be nice to post who you are playiiing, so here they are.

USMC:

Sgt.Carson

Pvt.Peterson

U.S. Army:

Lt.Halvorson

SSgt.Beckons

Black Ops

"Razor"

It seems that my posts get slower and slower everytime I do this. Cold Semtember beta testing is stopped and progress on it has stopped. This is due to the fact that I have a mission pack almost done with cooler missions and a lot better level design. But my progress slows down everyday due to the fact that armed assault should be released in October from what I heard (Quote me if wrong). The day or week it comes out I will pick it up. And all my work will be transferred to it.

Also, Iraq map is nearing completion but like the reply I got it is not considered a map its considered a mission but please bear with me, I'm not the best map editor in the world and it is a lot simplier for me to do it in editor. help.gif

Hello Hello!!! whistle.gif

I have some small updates to the main island which will be sometime when I have my main release of my main work so far in about 2 to 3 months.

Also I have been lacking on my posts due to the fact that I am still waiting to get my updated graphics which will be a 6800 pcie card

Progress on my work is great and I am in the process hopefully in a month or two but don't count on it to be released. I have been reworking my EOTS stuff due to replies I have had on my regular email. This time it will take place on Cat Afghanistan and maybe MIA Iraz if I do not find anything better like the upcoming Najaf Old City.

This is being reworked as a marine story following a marine platoon secure the islands. icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes I just downloaded them and will be using them in theis reworked version of Eye of the Storm

Eye of the Storm will be a completely different version then the first on that was plannde out. I am promising a lot but I am doing my best to get work down for everything.

Two things about EOTS:

Story: You follow a a marine platoon through the toughest battles of Afghanistan and Iraq. The story follows them as they take out european mercenaries and followers and rip them out of the land they stole. You will experience a lot of night urban full scale battles.

This is a reworked version so don't expect any battles on Tonal this is supposed to be in the middle east.

Recreuitment: I wish to have at least one person to help me with the work if you are interested or want info please post below notworthy.gif

Hello again I have a new download to present

Mission Alpha(Single Player)

This mission is one of large urban battles that I am presenting but this is a alpha and probabaly has a lot wrong with it. But I am giving this to you guys for two reasons for Modern Warefare mod team to see it and because I haven't really shown any of my work!!

You will need

Safety Catch's Marine Pack(Have to check name again)

Fischkopp's Hummvee Pack(Not the new one by SEF)

SEP M1A2 ver.1.0

SJB Weapon Pack(200 weapons)

LOBO Arab Insurgeants and Civilians

Revisited Cat's Afghanistan

MIA Iraz

BAS Black Hawk Pack

I think that is all but please post if I am missing something and I will look right into it.

Also one more thing Please post any suggestions on the mission

Known Bugs:

NO intro or Outro(yet)

No objectives(Follow troops and secure the city)

Some sloppy Mistakes biggrin_o.gif

Here it is

Port City Deathmatch

Island Progress 5%

Hello, I have completley reworked my island from the ground up and more like a baghdad type city. Right now I have a smal piece of highway going through the city and 2 blocks on each side of it.

Again I am creating this in the editor and if their is any way of converting this into a playable island please post.

I am creating this island for my campaign for my needs.

This campaign is based on the Iraq War but in a fictional place and about fictional events. This will be included in the EOTS Campaign notworthy.gif

This news is about that zombie campaign that I posted a way back:

This is one that I want the community to decide.

Like the

Story

Addons

Atmosphere

Characters

This is the one I got so far for a story

12 days later after the U.S. closes it borders after a virulent is spread from an outside country, the country goes dark.

Only one marine battalion is left standing on an Island that is completely infected. The virulent spreads by the biting,etc (zombie flicks) and turns them into zombies. Your objective get off the island and into what is left of the new safe zone