Sign in to follow this  
ns_kossak

is sui(cide) still around?

Having just got back into the game a few months ago i've been looking around for good user missions. I discovered Airborne and Facile Ground by Sui a few days ago and was totally blown away. I'm about to try Wrestling with the Bear.

Is Suicide still actively making missions? still play at all? Is there somewhere that i can find more missions by him? Because i'm totally blown away by the ambience and complexity of his missions. they're works of art.

Yes he's around. And you're right, his missions are one of the best around. wink_o.gif

His latest offering has to be The Black Gap, which can be found at the ofpec beta testing forums. Just look around for it, it's in one of the 7 first pages or so. smile_o.gif

Thanks for the (overblown  tounge_o.gif ) kudos, guys... always good to be appreciated. smile_o.gif

I'm a bit tied down with things at the moment, but are working on a revised beta version of my latest... all I can say is Watch this space.

That Black Gap thingie has something against me. Everytime I try to play it I'm forced to quit for some thing I have to do, somewhere I have to go or just a silly bug. Gah. tounge_o.gif