Sign in to follow this  
kavoven

AEF: Phoenix Island

Oh, wow.... where did he find this thread... Anyway, good old kavo just played around with some folders and what did he find? ^^

http://www.neverwinds.de/temp/phoe.rar

Phoenix Island 1.1

That's the last version of Phoenix Island I made. I think I corrected many bugs including that one mentioned 3 or 4 posts above.

You should be able to land on PI Airport with big planes, the hangars should be replaced, the stations are now a bit farer away from the tracks... Yeah, these issues... Please look at the big SHOULD, because it's long time ago wink_o.gif

Er. I have no OFP installed at the moment and would be glad, if someone could test it. Should work, but I just pbo-ed it... wink_o.gif

not checked it out yet but looking form the reviews i decided to host this Island on WGLCTI

this is set up as a MOD folder simply extract to your OFP DIR all needed addons in this Download Enjoy !!!

ver 1.1 added from above post notworthy.gif

AEF_Phoenix_Island MOD Folder 34.4 megs

Okay, I Just tested it out (this was my first install of this addon) and it works except for one thing:

when starting the map editor and loading the new map I get the following error message:

"cannot load object aef\aef_moderncampg.p3d" but I can still go on. The barracks areas on the island have a white ground, maybe that has to do with that error? Everything else looks pretty good (what a big island, well done by the way)!

Okay, I Just tested it out (this was my first install of this addon) and it works except for one thing:

when starting the map editor and loading the new map I get the following error message:

"cannot load object aef\aef_moderncampg.p3d" but I can still go on. The barracks areas on the island have a white ground, maybe that has to do with that error? Everything else looks pretty good (what a big island, well done by the way)!

Big Edit...

My fault, I'm too stupid... I changed two version, the one I uploaded was from 2004 and now I got the real 1.1 version up biggrin_o.gif

Sorry guys

Real 1.1 Version(Only the island, no addons)