Sign in to follow this  
BadAss -Mapfact.net-

Mapfact.net releases "Leaves in the wind"

@ Sanctuary: i haven't had that kind of bugs during testing nor had Sniping-Jack. I don't think it's a onMapSinlgeClick prob, or at least i hope! I did the following with that command and found it was sufficient:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">onmapsingleclick {"Grp1_Move" setMarkerPos _pos;Grp1_Pos setPos _pos;clicked = true;true}

@ clicked

clicked = nil

onmapsingleclick {_pos = nil;false}

So i can only guess about that problem, unfortunately. Maybe you ordered your teammate with onmapsingleclick while there were still orders for the other teams active?

Another possibly weak explanation or uneducated guess is the enormous playing time? That did cause some sound problems on my pc.

In our forums there're some reports too, about probs with the command system but still i don't have a clue.

I'm very sorry for that since it's the heart and soul of the mission and we were really working our b... off to release a fully working and bug free map...

Personnally, i always thought there was a kind of memory leak in OFP , as i noticed the more long i play, the less performing it is.

But i don't know if this kind of memory leak is native to OFP itself or if it is caused by the (often user made) additional scripts found in most of the missions .

If it can help you, i have a saved game for when i took out the second objective , the command problems i reported are always coming after this.

you can download this saved game by right clicking on this link and Save...as

The problem can be reproduced on that saved game by giving a move order to ranger squad 2 , then by trying to request ammo support from the chopper.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">onmapsingleclick {_pos = nil;false}

isn't the following

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">onmapsingleclick {}

more efficient to disable the onmapsingleclick coordinate capture ?