Sign in to follow this  
bmgarcangel

it might be coming back....opinions

The korean war is another interesting chapter in conventional warfare.

After WW2, korea was divided into 2 along the 38th parallel. However in 1950, rapacious commies, 90,000 Nkoeans + T-34 tanks decided to make a bid to swallow up the whole of korea, pushing the united nations forces way down south. But luckily for them, US had a Julius Ceasar- Macarthur - who not only gained back the 38th parallel, even managed to chase the commies back to China!

However, 250,000 chinese with soviet migs15 chased the US back to the 38th parallel. Macarther was all for it to give chase to the chinese and soviet forces, stomp out the commies once and for all, but unfortunately, Truman, a known commie softy, sacked Macarthur instead and negotiated for a truce in korea, inhold till today.

Controversies still rages and hold relevant to this day, on several 'what ifs'..........

Give yer best shot, bmgarcangel..all the best! smile_o.gif

thats the most skewed piece of history i have ever seen written.

Alrighty people, my decission is I will bring it back online. Im free to any help, no commitment is required, i just need help putting the guns in order and all. Im not setting any dates right now because my week is super busy next week seeing that we have winter break and baker has plenty of powder, im goin to be spendin most of my time up there with Tomb Yang from UDUB

But if there is anyone willing to aid, preferably CPP. writes, i would much appreciate it.

Once again thanks for all your input into this subject and frankly, im throughly surprised at how many people responded. Thank you, everyone...thank you!

Brandon