Sign in to follow this  
JungleRot

Sidewalks

i will be modelling sidewalks of different type's like concrete, brick, pavers, etc. the street lamps will not be included on the sidewalks but will be included in the pack, as far as them being able tobe lit up at night will be another. i gotta figure out how that part works if it is needed tobe scripted or not. as far as curves they are in the works as we speak. ive also decided to add some crosswalks, street islands, MPH signs, no parking, handicap, and i wide selection of other eye candy to make OFP that much more enjoyable.  wink_o.gif

Also I hope that eventually perhaps it will be integrated into a large pack like Agent Smith's pack or Mapfacts stuff or something like that.

D'oh... I can cooperate here. smile_o.gif That would be very welcome addition to AGS City pack - if JungleRot wants it too.

I can also provide a number of high-quality textures for these objects (I mean: signs, mailboxes, etc., traffic lights). JungleRot - PM me if interested.

In regard to streetlamps, it's only config trick - the model needs to be described in cfgNonAIVehicles instead of cfgVehicles. No scripts needed, although I think there's a limit of one light per model (not sure). Check F3WX_O1 addon for details. ;)

Sounds good!

But so I have to delay my island again...

But I think it's worth waiting for it

I made some pavements too, but it far from beenig finished , because i make a pavement piece for every Roadtype (sil_...)

pavem3.jpg

A bit empty - i know - but my houses need some more work before i can show them to you.

The Traffic Light works fine with animations. So someone could write a trafficsystem for multiple traffic lights.

Note : the Objects were originaly made for MMP and their island , so everything looks "german" wink_o.gif

Greetz MC

Is there any progress on the sidewalks or is this just another project that was given up sometime without anybody caring about it (well, with exception of me)?

JungleRot and me agreed, that these addon will become a part of well known (:D) AGS Buildings addon. I've sent him plenty of hi-quality textures and that was like 2 weeks ago, so I guess he's still making models to put all these textures on something.

Just be patient... wink_o.gif

Just be patient... wink_o.gif

That's not so easy... but okay, I will HAVE to be patient. wink_o.gif

Okay, just wanted to make sure... It's good to hear that it's still being worked on.

I'm looking forward to it.

Sorry for digging out this thread, but I'm waiting for this impatiently... wink_o.gif

I thought I'd post here because it's become quiet about this topic.

Any updates? Are you still working on the project?