Sign in to follow this  
Platoon RedHawk

C-5 Galaxy Addon

I was wonder if any had the C-5 Galaxy Addon. The appears to have been one made by Hawk. But I cannot find it, and the C-17 Globemaster is not yet prefected. Does anyone know if that addon is still being worked on? Thanks in advance.

Yes, it seems that he's still around. You can find all his released addons on OF.FPP.PL. A word of warning, it's Polish lang. only, but you should find your way around. wink_o.gif

I don't have any idea how to contact him.

Edit: Just took a look at the site, it seems Hawk remade BAS Blackhawk with rearm script and he made several new wersions of BRDM-1, including Sagger. You can also find new versions of his artillery pieces there. blues.gif

Is there anywhere else to get Hawk's new arty system and the new Apache and -Hawks, everytime I click on a link to download it it locks up my browser.

AOCbravo2004 works fine with Firefox browser for me, you should use that instead, your pc will be much safer smile_o.gif

I agree with placebo. I`m using Firefox for about 1 month now, and can say it`s saver and faster. wink_o.gif