Sign in to follow this  
Evil_Clown

Lost addon

i need a big concrete wall to fill out an empty place in my map im working on, i know that i once downloaded a concretewall, think it was the wall in jerusalem, u know, they have builded a big wall, 30m high, and i need that wall, no brickwall, i need a really high concrete wall, i downloaded sum wall pack from ofp.info but it was not in there. please help me find this israeli wall, and please post a link.

Ill put you into the readme smile_o.gif

You could probably make one yourself if you needed to. Just a large box in O2 with the proper GEO LODs, and then get some concrete textures and make a simple config.

thx smith, but not barriers! a big wall! A huge wall... higher than the res bridge... damnit.

iwe searched around even more, ofpnews and ofpec is not responing to my pc, damn internet connection..

KyleSarnik, could you please make a wall with concrete textures? i am placing them under two bridges, and for a reason to, but anyhow, i need one long and high, then i need the same wall but whide as two res bridges, whide, not long. i would be really happy if you did this, and if you do -please make them higher than the bridges are, i can dig them down in the ground, but i cant make then fly to close the gap..

Er, um, how wide are the bridges, and how long do you want them, and you want a long version and a wide version then?

The models that I pointed to you are 15 meters tall concrete walls!

Correction:

Wall model names are chd_barrier22, 23, 24