Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Goetterfunke, question about your artillery..

OK I extracted the .pbo file to addons.. and I got a FOLDER with the addon in it.. is this correct? or should I just put the PBO itself in the addon folder.. I did both BTW

second I extracted the rest to missions like you said and it did make the correct folder..

HOWEVER when I load it in the mission editor it says:

WARNING: this files is read only..

then there is nothing on the map.. no soldier, no gun.. nothing..

so I went ahead and added the dummy gun.. it was under objects.. though I cant seem to get it to do anything.. I tried staning next to, behind near and far of it and pressing the 0 0 1.. nothing happens, cant get it to do anything..

what am I missing?confused.gif? do you have a pre-made mission with everything already setup that i could 'study' to see exactly how everything should look??

suh nub a bith!

all those posts in that thread about ohh ahh it works soo great.. yet not a single fucking reply

BAH.. I spit on you! tounge.gif

LOL,, having problems?

Give me the link to where I can download it, and I'll see if I can find a solution.

I wouldent have posted this thread if the orignal answered my question.. there are 1 or 2 times in the orignal that someone cant get it to work but nobody helps them..

my problems are:

A: when I load the mission in the editor it says WARNING: this mission is read only.. and there is nothing there NOTHING.. no player no nothing.. the folder created in the missions folder is marked as read only in properties but you cannot un-mark it..

b: when I do place the gun.. its usless I cant do anything with it.. no options, no nothing..

dummygun.pbo is in the addons folder, and the rest is in the 'Goetterfunke's artillerie.Abel' folder .. it still doesent work,, im following the instructions in the readme word for word aswell.