Sign in to follow this  
Evil_Clown

WRPtool help needed!

Hi all, so this is my first topic at these forums, i figured for a long time that i wasnt allowed to make a tpoic... dont aske me why. tounge_o.gif

thing is, i need some help with my first island! (first good one)

there is things that lack in WRPtool, and i dont know where to get these items.

**The map is a authentic model of my neightbourhood**

The things i need to make it more real is:

*Stuff that you can put into the my neightbours gardens, A.e tables, garden chairs, like the ones they use plenty of in anjou... smile_o.gif

*Second thing is working streetlamps - cant make a good neightbourhood without any streetlamps  wink_o.gif

* And the most important thing that i really need to make it work is: Parkinglot textures! i saw them in Gaia and in some other maps, but i cant use Gaia in wrptool, it doesnt submit any stuff to the program after the 'UnPbo process'...

So please help me with these stuff, coz now without em, the map looks like crap, or not so much like my neightbourhood...

check out the pic, i marked the parkinglots...

!!!Top Priority: Parkinglot textures!!!

Please send some tips to, i would like some with how to solve the playground problem.. (No stuff to play with besides a few barrels and a burnt out jeep) biggrin_o.gif

oh, seems like i cannot upload a image...  mad_o.gif

follow the Url and swap down until you see the pic..!

My image on @twar...

There's a lot of directions and support at the official WRPtool forums here.

If you're planning on flashpointing your neighborhood, you're going to need a lot more than just parking lot textures. Finding buildings that match US suburbia is, shall we say, not quite a trivial matter.

Secondly, you'll also want to grab ODOL explorer 2.0 from those same forums so that you can look at all the objects available to figure out what works for you. You'll also want to check out the 3WX project as well for more materials.