Sign in to follow this  
bmgarcangel

TFW:CIK mod weapons pack release in sight

hey snipe

Perhaps you should have read the previous page and then some of this page, eh? tounge_o.gif

We're doing pretty good, we dont have an exact date, but we plan to release a demo of our modification in November...

~Bmg

Well I just tested this plane and the only bad things I could find was: 1. Plane takes a little too long to turn. 2. Smoke comes out the top of the plane when you land/takeoff/touch ground.

Othen than that there should be a few more bombs added to the plane. There should also be a jump door & a whistle sound when your heading straight towards the ground.

Very good plane I must say. smile_o.gif

hey

Say it to the good man footmunch, he did a really good job. When I requested it about 4 weeks ago, didn't think he would do it because most people in the community seem like oh its not vietnam or world war II, so why support it...but like footmunch was the opposite and imediatly* volunteered to help...i wish more people where like that personelly...

~Bmg

Hey

We won't quit.  Bassically, i'm the only "active member" in the mod and like everyone else is...well, off and on, but i've done most of the work in the mod.  But i've realized slowly that i don't have all the time in the world and so we need more "active people" to join the mod...but last person to join the mod was such a long time ago....

I've had some help, some textures built, other weapons built by others as you can see from my first post in this thread from the link to the credits, but we need people who will be mainly commited to the mod.

If I don't meet this November Deadline, I fear i'm going to be letting people down...again....

and i don't mean to be negative but i've tryed to join wwIIec, had dark_nova talk to the high ups there, but they were so so bout it because i'm not World War II. I feel like people are more concerned with inv44 or world war II units or CQB M4's.........I just think its sad....

~Bmg

Dude...thats just scary..never said i'd quit, its just really stressful and sometimes i'm on the bounds of quiting the mod, then i sleep and wake up and i'm like no, i decided not to lol!!! biggrin_o.gif