Sign in to follow this  
djbluestar

New Island...Need Help

As you can see in my last post, i am going to make an island with the BOH Houses, but probably (100% probability tounge_o.gif ) the BOH guys won't answer or won't let me use their stuff. so i was wondering where to get modern buildings or stuff. Or why not help me out with some new houses and buildings and obviously you'll be in the credits biggrin_o.gif

Post your ideas, or WIPs of building addons..

All recomendations accepted!!

If I were you, id just wait until the CSLA mod comes out with their island and use their buildings. They look better than anything ive ever seen. They're up there with the tonal ones.

CSLA Buildings are nice, but what i want to use is some modern, more "first worldly :P" buildings, like the ones in the BOH screens.

Still any links and suggestions are welcome smile_o.gif

or CSLA will proply do what they did with their original stuff and encrypt it wink_o.gif (just a guess)

Make buildings yourself, that's the only solution wink_o.gif

You can compose new buildings yourself of BIS res buildings with a bit of help with O2 and ODOL explorer smile_o.gif

I guess you're right Ironsight, it's better to make my own buildings based on the BIS ones... Do you know any tutorial to make them?? Also I'd be really glad to recieve some help on the buildings.. or any ideas or links to building packs... If you got some WIPs send pictures here to get ideas or MSG me via MSN to discuss further and use your buildings