Sign in to follow this  
MSR

Trigger

Hi, sorry if this question already has been answered before.

I need some help to make a script which shall fire when there is no Russians in the area.

The script should first start a radio conversation between Alpha One and Papa_bear.

The conversation should sound like this (simplified):

Alpha One: All enemies killed.

Then the script should set a marker on the "Plans" tab on a mission called "Seize Montignac" as done.

Papa_bear: Great. We're sending a chopper to pick you up.

Now, a new objective is popping up. It is called "Board chopper at frid reference xx00"

Alpha One: Recieved and understood. We're heading for the rendevouz point.

When the conversation is over, a UH60-MG should head for the rendevouz point and land.

When the Blackhawk has landed, it should check to see if everybody is onboard, and if that returns as true (everyone in the group is in the chopper), the chopper should fly away and land at a new point.

When the chopper has landed, it should check to see if everyone is out, and then fly away if everybody is.

When everybody is out, a new objective called "Protect Lamentin against the invading Russians" should pop up.

I hope somebody can help me with this, as I'm a complete stranger to scripting.

Thanks in advance for paying attention to my thread.

MSR

Activate this script

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

alphaone sidechat "All enemies killed."

~2

"1" objstatus "done"

[WEST,"HQ"] sidechat "Great. We're sending a chopper to pick you up."

trigger1 setpos getpos player

~2

"2" objstatus "visible"

alphaone sidechat "Recieved and understood. We're heading for the rendevouz point."

chopper move getpos trigger1

exit

The chopper is linked to trigger1. On activation, use

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">chopper land "land"

Here's a script that checks if everyone is onboard a vehicle.

Quote[/b] ]When the chopper has landed, it should check to see if everyone is out, and then fly away if everybody is.
The command is<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">variable1 and unit1 not in chopper and unit2 not in chopper...Variable1 is to be set on true after the chopper is boarded.

Once everyone left the chopper, use<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">chopper move getpos an_object_far_away

Thanks a lot, I'll try that right away.

MSR

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"2" objstatus "visible"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't that be:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"2" objstatus "active"