Sign in to follow this  
wongkeanwah

Boeing 777

To make it so you could walk around in an aircraft, you do the trick america's army did-they made a C17 globemaster actually a static object. Not an aircraft, nothing more than an object that sits at 2000 feet. However, it has particle clouds moving by it to make it look like it is moving. This could be done with aircraft and would make for some great hijack situations. Maybe someone could make a script to make it "morph" into a moving aircraft with a script if you sit down in the pilots sea? rock.gif

Will you guys stop talking about hijack situations?I've heard enough about it.

Also,a Malaysia Airlines 737 crashed in the Straits of Johor,killing all passangers.

Anyway,i've been planning to make a 777.Can any of you help me,hmm? rock.gif

After a bit of testing large aircraft I ended up making my own island with a 3Km runway to test my aircraft and addons.  I couldnt find an island out there with a really good airbase on it.

img]http://rksl.sol-legion.net/images/rkslbase.jpg[/img

Can you release that island please, i'm sick of trying to do stol landings with the an-124 on other user made islands!

Guest RKSL-Rock
After a bit of testing large aircraft I ended up making my own island with a 3Km runway to test my aircraft and addons.  I couldnt find an island out there with a really good airbase on it.

img]http://rksl.sol-legion.net/images/rkslbase.jpg[/img

Can you release that island please, i'm sick of trying to do stol landings with the an-124 on other user made islands!

The full island is not nearlly complete but I am planning to release a smaller island with the HAS and Hanger packs in the near future.

Rock,

please release that island,or i'll go down there and knock ya Friggin' head in!And why is everybody ignoring me,huh?! mad_o.gif

EDIT:j\k tounge_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
Rock,

please release that island,or i'll go down there and knock ya Friggin' head in!And why is everybody ignoring me,huh?! mad_o.gif

Sheesh, and you wonder why people ignore you...<backs off slowly holding a chair in "lion tamer stance">

Its not anywhere near done.  If I released it as it stands now people would flame the hell out of me.  Just be patient,

Also out of mobid curiosity, what do you so desparetly want large civil aircraft for?

Rock,

Sheesh, and you wonder why people ignore you...<backs off slowly holding a chair in "lion tamer stance">

Its not anywhere near done.  If I released it as it stands now people would flame the hell out of me.  Just be patient,

Also out of mobid curiosity, what do you so desparetly want large civil aircraft for?

When itt is almost done,can you realese a BETA vesion of it?