####SOC BAS CooP 03####

MISSION TYPE: COOP

VERSION: 1.0

ISLAND: Everon

MADE BY: Monty

**REQUIRED ADDONS**

BAS EVERYTHING

CHECK THE SOC SITE FOR ADDITIONAL ADDONS NEEDED

You can find links for all of the required addons and download the mission from the Special Operations Command site.

Monty

The SOC site is under construction. You might not be able to find links for all of the BAS addons. However, they are very popular and can be found on pretty much any OFP site.

Monty

Hey does anyone have any feed back on any SOC missions? I sure would like to hear it.

Thanks,

Monty

040719-bassocom.jpg

Just played it through quickly, was supposed to try it with Jap but he vanished mysteriously. Didn't prepare at all and didn't make any use of my AI soldiers, probably died 6 or 7 times lol. But I liked what I saw. The briefing was professional. Will probably try it again with Jap some other time.

See how cool I am in front of the dangerous flames. blues.gif

Thanks bro. It's good to know someone is trying out my missions.

Monty

I hope to try it with Jap this weekend and then we should be able to give you some feedback I hope smile_o.gif Can't promise though sad_o.gif

I just tried it by myself. I'm on a sattelite connection so my download speed rocks... upload though yuk! So I can't play on the net.

I liked the mission, it works just as well as a single player mission also. I failed the mission though because I threw a grenade in the depot and blew it to hell. Oops, I'm going to try it again later.

Fun mission keep em comin.