Sign in to follow this  
Nathanz

150+ mph through Forrest's

If you
Quote[/b] ]don't brake

you will

Quote[/b] ]smash into a tree

It needs skills with the pedals when you want to drive good and have a faible for 90° curves.

You need more skills with the steering wheel than the pedals to do a 90 degrees turn.  wink_o.gif

Anyways.. It is a lot safer to drive 200 km/h on the German Autobahn (heaven for speedfreaks like me) than lets say 160 km/h, because people driving at their maximum speed, let's say 250 km/h, would have to brake less to get to the speed of the car in front of them.

Oh and my speed record is about 200 km/h on the A2 between Maastricht and Eindhoven on the Dutch highway at 1 AM. wink_o.gif

The car I used was a BMW 528i (previous model of the latest BMW 5 series).

Just one last important note.

If you are going through Belgium or France this summer then watch your speed. The french have announced an official Anti-speeding year and promised to send "armies" of police to control the holliday traffic. Speeding more than 18km/h might already cost you far bejond 100 Euros. If you park your car incorrectly it will be blocked and locked with a special tool!

Belgium will concentrate all its police on the transit-highways and it is the country with probably the highest fines. If you dont pay they lock down your car.

...it will be blocked and locked with a special tool!

I have a "special tool" to open the "special tool", if that doesn't work iv got one other "special tool" to open the special tool that the first special tool failed to do.

crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

I saw people sawing the "special tool" which was locking their car. crazy_o.gif

If you are going through Belgium or France this summer then watch your speed. The french have announced an official Anti-speeding year and promised to send "armies" of police to control the holliday traffic. Speeding more than 18km/h might already cost you far bejond 100 Euros. If you park your car incorrectly it will be blocked and locked with a special tool!

I double dare any people having high income to speed here. Earn 5000 euros a month and pay over 1000 euros for a speeding ticket. tounge_o.gif