Sign in to follow this  
MP

Red Light Zone...

Remember that red light that was in the M1A1 Abrams that came with one of the beta patches (I think). The cabin light's used to go red whenever contact was made or whenever you were turned in. Could this be brought back???

I'm deadly serious guy's. Come on sombody must have noticed this before... I only noticed this myself the time I made a tank assault mission. I turned in and the inside was red except for the light that is in the top left corner of the turret. I only saw it at night time though.

There was one flaw with it though. You could see it through the turret of the tank from the outside. confused.gif It was the same with the M-113's aswell. (I think).

Well I sure haven't noticed it. That may be because I usually command tanks from the third person view.

I remember that there is a blinking red light in the M113 and maybe the Bradley as well that flashes when it has taken damage, but other than that, I still can't remember any red lights in M1A1s

Was that song that goes "Wake me up before you Go-go" playing? If so, it was just a tank party. They happen all the time, dont worry about it.

heh, maybe it was your screen going red from you taking damage, and not some light...?