Sign in to follow this  
stgn

BAS insurgency MISSION 5 Internal conflict

I couldent find eny topics here about it so I made my own.

I have a big problem cause I resantly started to play the campainge and it is acctualy very hard but also very good and satisfing when you complet a mission but Now I run in to aproblem cause I cant complete the 5 mission Internal Conflict first of all this is problery the hardest mission I have ever played(that is if you choose to go inside the city) so i choose to be rear guard and hope I dont start the mission whit a HD weapon then I can pick off the milita that peaks out betwhen the buildings this hour long fight is very fun the first 10 times you try cause then you havent cleared the city but when you al last do it and u find out that the mission dosent end you get realy mad cause I have now for the fourth time emtyed the city and found out that it is only the two first objectives I can complete the second I surprisingly complete two times?? so now I want to know have i mised somthing or what cause I can satnd in the mittel of the city whit nobody around and it is stil not complete, also why does the AI think it is funny to blast of the buildings in the center of the town??

STGN

Hi STGN,

Yep - I've never been able to get "mission complete", even though I've searched the city and can't find any enemy left alive. Maybe some retreat outside the city limits, maybe someone is stuck in a shed somewhere, who knows. I have to use the Endmission cheat.

What a great mission though ghostface.gif

Cheers,

Cornhelium

I know what you mean it is so hard i can clear the entrance and the slum area but the town square can i hell as like do it I have even set the X4 time and ran around the whole town looking for more tango.

Very frustrating crazy_o.gifmad_o.gif

Just played this today and had to use the endmission cheat. Managed to wipe out the first 3 waves of enemy without a casualty then 7 got the good news. I had to use end mission in the end, either that or nuke the city with SU25's wink_o.gif

I don't remember what is and how do I use the End mission cheat or where can I find out about it?

STGN

Press and hold Left Shift and then press Keypad - release keys and type endmission

Im now on mission 6 (Dont know the name)

wink_o.gif

The problem is cause by the mission checking the completion of some objective (i think it was #5 or #6) which does not exist.

DePbo the campaign, open the relevant scripts and edit the lines regarding this objectiv.

If I remember correctly, I think there was a similar error in one of the following missions or may it was just me being to stupid. Can't remember which mission, something with scouting and returning to some evac zone where the mission wouldn't end.

I wonder why this was never patched.