Sign in to follow this  
ThePara

Config question

When I edit the config in the BAS_DeRaW for the units to carry different weapons they still come up carrying the same BAS Jam M4's instead of the weapons I've editted in for them to carry in the config.

Am I editting the wrong config? Is the one in BAS_DeRawJAM the config I need to changing?

Are this configs somehow protected?

Why did you edit the config? Do you need different weapon-loadouts for a mission or do you just want to change that for your self?

Is the one in BAS_DeRawJAM the config I need to changing?

yes

Quote[/b] ]Why did you edit the config? Do you need different weapon-loadouts for a mission or do you just want to change that for your self?

See no reason to change the config for changing the weapon loadouts. Since this is not your addon and i doubt you asked for permission to do so. ( If you did forget the rest ) but it would be the same to create a script that changes the loadouts to whatever you want everytime you create a soldier instead of changing a the config.

regards,

Daywalker

He can do whatever he wants with the addon as long as he doesnt distribute it and misrepresent the work he did or the work BAS did.