Sign in to follow this  
AtStWalker

Leichte gepanzerte munitionskraftwagen sd.kfz.252

Looks great, but kill that EXE installer crazy_o.gif

hmm this is quite good but the spelling is wrong. I admit have no idea of German ww2 military hardware but I know German grammar ;)

It should be "leichter gepanzerter Munitionskraftwagen"

Because Wagen is male ("der Wagen")

uhmm I had a look on your page. You better get in touch with a German-speaking person to have a look at your spelling of German words ;)

"leichter gepanzerter Munitionskraftwagen" is singular,

"leichte gepanzerte Munitionskraftwagen" is plural.

Everything's fine with the grammar.

yes it is plural. Didn't think about that because normally people name vehicles in singular. Well anyway. There are sevral glitches on your page. Like "Mg42 mit FliegerbeKampfUngs" As I read it it should mean "Mg 42 mit Fliegerbekämpfungs". Fliegerbekämpfung (or Fliegerbekaempfung if you don't have umlauts) is one word. Means as much as "anti airplane combat". In your case it's not complete though since it ends with a "s". This indicates that something should follow. Something like "Fliegerbekämpfungsfadenkreuz" (anti airplane cross-hair)

Otherwise leave out the "s" and name it something like "Mg42 zur (or für) Fliegerbekämpfung"

Just wanting to help.

yes it is plural. Didn't think about that because normally people name vehicles in singular. Well anyway. There are sevral glitches on your page. Like "Mg42 mit FliegerbeKampfUngs" As I read it it should mean "Mg 42 mit Fliegerbekämpfungs". Fliegerbekämpfung (or Fliegerbekaempfung if you don't have umlauts) is one word. Means as much as "anti airplane combat". In your case it's not complete though since it ends with a "s". This indicates that something should follow. Something like "Fliegerbekämpfungsfadenkreuz" (anti airplane cross-hair)

Otherwise leave out the "s" and name it something like "Mg42 zur (or für) Fliegerbekämpfung"

Just wanting to help.

ok tnx sorry crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Looks great, but kill that EXE installer  

Nice man but god. Yeah.

installers are -not- cool.

If one is too dense to not know how to extract something from a rar or zip. They really shouldn't be playing ofp. I don't know how they couldn't expend the effort to play the game when they can't figure out how to install an addon.

I think everyone here generally prefers the garden variety archives.

I could be wrong but. Eh.

That's my take on it.

"Fliegerbekämpfungsfadenkreuz" (anti airplane cross-hair)

Instead of 'Fadenkreuz' they should use 'Visier'. Fadenkreuz is is a term mostly used for scoped aiming devices.

Something like 'Flugabwehrvisier' would sound about right to me. (iirc, that's the term used for the MG3s AA aiming device)

Hate to point out some bugs but if driver turns out, one hardly notices any difference from turned in...

Plus it's a shame that not all the track's wheels turn... since it was made somewhat an armored vehicle (and the front wheels don't turn the way the vehicle's supposed to go).

yes because OPF don't have halftrack units but only truck and full tracked vehicle sad_o.gif