Sign in to follow this  
Munk

Problem with craptop

Basically everytime I turn on my laptop I get an error saying

'Invalid system disk

Replace the disk, and then press any key'

Well there aint no disk in the drive and everything looks fine inside. Anyone know wtfs going on and know how to sort it out? rock.gif

Is it trying to boot from your CD drive and do you have a CD in it?

Otherwise, sounds like your hard disk is messed up.

Check your BIOS program for drive startup preference settings.

Yup its your BIOS

Try to do this:

As soon you start up enter your BIOS screen and then disable the CD-DISK startup.

Now it will work.

If not...

FRMT your pc.

You're boot file gone. No disk in the drive its bios then .did you change anything in the boot loader. rock.gif

*throws laptop out the window

Nothing works with this pos! Looks like I'll have to send it back to PC world so people who know what the fuck they're doin can fix it (for another 3 years) sad_o.gif

*throws laptop out the window

Nothing works with this pos! Looks like I'll have to send it back to PC world so people who know what the fuck they're doin can fix it (for another 3 years) sad_o.gif

Ha ha ha ha. Theres your first problem, never try to buy computer equipment from PC World. Blind chimps equipped with hammers could do a better job, their training is laughable. (Always fun to go in, fire techy questions at them and watch their brains melt)

See if you can get it sent back to the manufacturer instead. They actually know how to deal with laptop hardware problems.

Anyone want to buy a slightly crazy laptop? wink_o.gif

My PC's screwed aswell but in a good way. Was playing on making a mission for my squad (ahhh, shameless promotion), turned on my pc and went to the toilet. When I got back not only had flashpoint loaded itself but the correct mod folder aswell crazy_o.gif