Sign in to follow this  
FMJ14

Getting stuck in another person during mp

Has anyone else ever had this happen? You are getting in to a vech to drive when someone else gets in at the same time to drive. You now get stuck in that persons body. I waited 30 min for a game to start just to have this happen:( Hope they fix this bug in ver 1.30

if I'm correct this problem is fixed in 1.29

check the info list

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from FMJ14 on 10:39 am on Nov. 3, 2001

Has anyone else ever had this happen? You are getting in to a vech to drive when someone else gets in at the same time to drive. You now get stuck in that persons body. I waited 30 min for a game to start just to have this happen:( Hope they  fix this bug in ver 1.30

<span id='postcolor'>

Just be happy your not "telefragged", an old quake 2 term where you respawn inside someone else and die. I guss it proves the law that "Two objects can't occupy the same space at the sane time", however it seems that law has been circumvented in OFP.

/0

Maj

maybe a good idea to post in the betatest forum

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from FMJ14 on 6:39 pm on Nov. 3, 2001

You now get stuck in that persons body.

<span id='postcolor'>

I wouldn't mind that...esp. if the other person's a very attractive girl. biggrin.gif

-RODION