Sign in to follow this  
white angel

Mission komoé v2.0 - team afmod

wow_o.gif

Mr Burns you are a too strong !!!! biggrin_o.gif

Try it an other time with only one hand !!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

nah tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

there must´ve been something wrong, i only killed 4 groups (+ 4 boatdrivers after search) and the few guys standing on the roofs. in the streets i didn´t see anybody, guess the trigger was ill when i played..

really good mission, but:

for me the armored convoy stopped halfway through the bridge, and after i killed all the enemies in town , end trigger didnt activate, and i wasted half of the baddies from the opposite side of river with a sniper gun, the poor buggers didnt even have a chance, some armored rebels would be good to spice things up a little bit.

Great intro and atmoshphere, fun mission at start! Gotta love the Puma and Gazelles buzzing all over the place!

However it was too easy overall, and my CPU benchmark is well over 6000 which should give me the full treatment if I understood you correctly.

possible Spoilers:

Defending South & North approach is fun and you need to be quick in ordering your men into good and effective positions, but I expected a lot more from the raid of the city.

Some fierce CQB fighting would've been great, maybe some nasty machinegunners or snipers outside of the city to keep you on your toes. It took me like 5 mins to clear the town and end the mission. Boy I was disappointed after the excellent start.

The convoy didn't even cross the bridge, it was stuck on the other side.

My suggestions: Put some heavy resistance in the city. Let us go against some armour attacking from the W.

Insert a retry point after the intro-like first part of the mission, right after you take command over your squad.

The rest is excellent as it is, I had great fun!

^^ word, shrike described very well what i felt as i played the mission again.

this time all triggers worked, but again the e´s attacking northern area ran away and i had to search them.

the action in the city was strange. there´s wasn´t any more resistance than the guys on the roofs and maybe 1 squad in the streets. but this squad was soo unbelievable stupid...

they just stood around and let themselves being executed by me crazy_o.gif i even ran straight over the last surviver for 3 times before i finally found him in his shitty gras hideout.

i think i´ll dpbo it and do a raid on the big city from the intro smile_o.gif

The problem of the city was that we wouldn't rebells cross the bridge to attack our position. It is what occurred when we are busy to objectives 1 & 2. So Smoke has decided to use scripts for movements and positions of rebells and it's clear that it doesn't work as well as we would like ! sad_o.gif

The number of rebells has been reduced due to lagg problems, and so with the number choosen the mission is too easy. I also think that it is an important point of improvement.

Thank you all for your interesting reports... wink_o.gif