Sign in to follow this  
Agent Hunter

Playable Ping

when you want a game to run smooth you should have players with pings less then 200

Agree with JRMZ,

200 is a nice number. Below 100 and the game rocks :-) .... if the server has enough bandwith

heck, if you can get INTO the game your ahead of 80% of the people here....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Recon on 9:44 am on Nov. 8, 2001

heck, if you can get INTO the game your ahead of 80% of the people here....<span id='postcolor'>

whatever

Never once had problems conecting unless I used Game Spy

Cool - where you playing out - i'll join. And your the only one I've ever seen that has posted that they haven't had any problems.

Please distinguish between your desire to promote the game vs. the reality of the game itself.

no no no dont start about the problems.... :biggrin:

I usually co-op with a friend in the same state (DE) He has cable and he gets a 50 ping. He says there are no problems at all with the gameplay. I have hosted up to 8 others whose pings were all less than 200 and no one complained. I am also on Cable and I have an AMD 1.4GHZ Athlon with 786SDRAM.

If you guys want a FAST server check out the one hosted by FragHaus. Serious... these servers run on Redundant OC3 connections. Nothing faster out there... people from Europe get pings under 150! Cable and DSL in the states under 50.

OFP Server IP = 209.240.0.151 port 2234