Sign in to follow this  
Blain.

More weapon ideas...

What would be nice to see is millions of weapons in game, but the ability to take individual rounds and add them to magazines you already posses. biggrin_o.gif

Also the ability to attach suppressors to your current weapon or scopes and reflex sights would be very impressive. blues.gif

What would be nice to see, is the level of detail on the weapons improved GREATLY. crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What would be nice to see is millions of weapons in game, but the ability to take individual rounds and add them to magazines you already posses. biggrin_o.gif

Why in the world would you want to do that? Just switch it out for a new magazine.

As for weapon quality, Earl now works for BIA. Hopefully, they pimp any new weapons off on him. He's good. smile_o.gif

Something I've always wanted to see is increased 'interactivity' of the weapons. As they are at the moment, the weapons ingame are rather static and that detracts from the immersion of the game. More animations (ie. working the bolt, removing magazines, ejection ports) would make the weapons more enjoyable to use, and would add immensely to the realism.

I hope the AW rifles from " Accuracy international " will be there , and I agree on the animations as well .

On that part H&D2 is nice .

We allreadly have working Enjections ports. Look at the AK74s on the Orcs VDV pack 1.5. And you'll see about the ports.

We allreadly have working Enjections ports. Look at the AK74s on the Orcs VDV pack 1.5. And you'll see about the ports.

Indeed, we've got some rather ingenious animations for weapons at the moment (Operation Frenchpoint's FAMAS cocking handle springs to mind), but they still look a bit 'bolted on', if you know what I mean. It doesn't actually look like part of the weapon - I suppose this is because they are either a bit jerky or 2-dimensional.

I have to give credit where credit's due though - the improvement from the stock standard weapons to what we have know is amazing.

I'm not sure if it's feasible with OFP 2's engine, but something similar to Call of Duty's weapons would be nice. It's not easy to describe, but when you fire your gun in CoD, it has a feeling of realism.

please search before posting. there is another thread with similar thread title that deal with subject.