Sign in to follow this  
Hasha

I apologize To Everyone.

I am deepfully sorry about the IJN post that offended so many people. I am very regretful of my action. Please forgive me.

I'm not the forgiving kinda guy you lying arrogant shětface.

I'm not the forgiving kinda guy you lying arrogant shětface.

IJN ( IMPERIAL JAPANESE NAVY ) KICKS THE s**t OUT OF AMERICAN s**tBAG!

Help guys, I need help. I am in serious pchycological distress. I dreamed about the Japanese Navy Admiral Yamamoto Again!! HELP! I met him on the aircraft carrier Shokaku again!!! HELP!

He even told me that we are sailing to US to make peace, not war and all the zeroes are painted while unarmed with PEACE in Japanese Painted on them! Is this a good sign?

Oh, no worries, I'll just bomb that thing in your dreams!

Yaa, last nite I also dreamed about sailing on IJN carrier in Midway enroute to make peace with the US on JJN carrier Shokaku with Admiral Yamamoto.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from theavonlady on 6:17 pm on Nov. 26, 2001

Gentlemen! Gentlelem! I think we should compromise and meet Hasharajima Midway.

<span id='postcolor'>

:snigger:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! What game is that? I want to be the zero pilot!

Alai Kutai!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHH!!! FORUM MEMBER PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Arrrhhhhhhhhhhh!! I HAVE NO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHH! I AM STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!! YAMAMOTO PLEAsE TAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!urhhrrrr BAnzai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 bang bang!!!!!!!!!!!11 Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I AM KNEELING DOWN IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER WHILE I TYPE THIS!! PLEASE HELP ME PPLE, I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE NICE PPLE! PLEASE PUT AND END TO MY MISERY. GIVE ME SOME SOLUTIONS PLEASE!!! I CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE. IJN AND YAMAMOTO IS TAKING AWAY MY LIFE!!!!!!!! HELP GUYS!!!! BANZAI!!!!!!!!----------------Bang!!!!!!!! arrrrhhhhh!!