Sign in to follow this  
HawgHyde

Now listen here, all you motherf**kers....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from WisdoM on 8:43 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

It seems you take verything that you find wrong in your life, and say it's my problem. Examples to follow

"You know what you're a complete moron you know that? "- Yes you are

"That shows how dumb you are "- this just doesnt make sense.

"I mean get a life and stop flaming for no reason dumbass- My point exactly

"shows that you're the loser with no life here who lives on the internet."- Odlly enough you have more posts than me, and seem to be on here 24/7<span id='postcolor'>

Wow mister you actually pissed me off with that one

let get this straight you're suggesting that I should get a life. which, by your description, includes listening to a moron like you?

ffs, wisdom load up a game of ofp, give king kong your ip, and sort this out man to man wink.gif

did I ever say listen to me? I see you use that come back everytime someone tells you to get al ife. Plus you already used that joke on me last week. Just stop spamming your making my post count go up, then I'll be a loser like you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from WisdoM on 8:49 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

did I ever say listen to me? I see you use that come back everytime someone tells you to get al ife. Plus you already used that joke on me last week. Just stop spamming your making my post count go up, then I'll be a loser like you.<span id='postcolor'>

You don't have to my friend, you already are a loser

i feel sorry for your parents btw

Oh no, not my paretns! Whya re you sorry for them, they are well taken care of wink.gif and 'My firend" I'm no tthe loser, YOU LOSE, pack your bags, go home, and get a life.

Also laff. wheres my popcorn. BTW it would be more fun if u both represented countries, then u could flame each other more and other people could join.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from WisdoM on 9:08 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

Oh no, not my paretns! Whya re you sorry for them, they are well taken care of wink.gif and 'My firend" I'm no tthe loser, YOU LOSE, pack your bags, go home, and get a life.

<span id='postcolor'>

Oh really?

I can tell this is a guy that will really get a kick out of seeing something he typed show up here

Look i am not gonna waste my time on some other UPS deliver fag, seems like your the biggest loser here.

You think your the man on the internet eh?

But in real life you're just some other fatass trailertrash asswipe.

After all i hate flaming and discussing with morons like you.

You know what i'm done with discussing with you, just a tought Perhaps if your I.Q. could reach the hillybilly range.

PS. please reply back when you passed your puberity

LOL, You call it a discussion? I can tell you have an apes mind i that was a "discussion" for you. Your pathetic. You keep on saying stuff aobut me then people turn anround and say it aobut you lol. Oh well You will never be DONE with me, Cuz I'm through with your pathetic ass.

And I'm not a UPS Delivery boy d*amn it, I told you i'm the head Honcho of the main Ramp jerk-off. Oddly Ebough I live in Kentucky, but in the civilized part of Louisville, so no one here is a redneck, But go ahead joke on my state, so I can show you how much of a dumbass you are. As for being a fatass, I'm 5'10 200lbs, and I'm about 9% body fat wink.gif I lift weihghts and play basketball, so unlike you I get away from the ol computer now and again.

NOW WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT I'MNOT THE LOSER HERE, IT'S EVIDENT, 99.9999% OF ALL POSTERS HERE POST ABOUT HOW DUMB YOU ARE, AND HOW ANNOYING YOU ARE, BUT THATA RIGHT THAT DOESN'T BITHER YOU. WHEN WILL YOU LEAVE, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU WASTE GOOD VALUABLE TYPING SPACE THAT OTHERS COULD USE,

Now STFU you lose, I win, You ar enow on the permanent IGNORE list, a.k.a those with the brain of an 11 year old. So from now on you can hold these knowledgeable "discussions" with your stupid mother f**kin self loser.

Someone should start a "King Pong's Most Commonly Used Insults" thread.

In honour of everyone's favourite retarded ape.

"if your I.Q. could reach the hillybilly range"

"that shows how dumb you are"

"you moron"

Anyone got any more for the list?

Yea when you tell him to get a life he says

" What a life that includes listing to you, a moron, talk?"

He has used that joke like 2 times on me now, I think it's funny, he probably has a little book, that has all these "cool" comebacks for "discussions" as he likes to call them. lol, They are more like 3rd grade flame wars for me. But hey if I'm helping ol King f**kup leran to read and write, #### I'm all for it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Blind Sniper on 11:37 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

Someone should start a "King Pong's Most Commonly Used Insults" thread.

In honour of everyone's favourite retarded ape.

"if your I.Q. could reach the hillybilly range"

"that shows how dumb you are"

"you moron"

Anyone got any more for the list?<span id='postcolor'>

In honour of everyone's favourite retarted BLIND racist

Whats your point btw please explain me i have nothing against you.

Oh i see is it because i disagree with you're views on innocent Arabs?

Chill out Yanks your both right. smile.gif  

(Edited by Jester at 11:46 pm on Nov. 24, 2001)

I reckon. I think it's a book of comebacks for losers - make people online think you're cool

"i dont care what you think"

Yeah.. I think I've seen him use that "what, a life that includes.." one a few times.

If he was original, it'd be funny.

But it's also.. kind of funny, that he's just a retard, who actually thinks hes cool.

In addition: My money says that Kong is 15 and has never met a real girl - ever

What do you think?

LOL, You call it a discussion? I can tell you have an apes mind i that was a "discussion" for you. Your pathetic. You keep on saying stuff aobut me then people turn anround and say it aobut you lol. Oh well You will never be DONE with me, Cuz I'm through with your pathetic ass.

And I'm not a UPS Delivery boy d*amn it, I told you i'm the head Honcho of the main Ramp jerk-off. Oddly Ebough I live in Kentucky, but in the civilized part of Louisville, so no one here is a redneck, But go ahead joke on my state, so I can show you how much of a dumbass you are. As for being a fatass, I'm 5'10 200lbs, and I'm about 9% body fat I lift weihghts and play basketball, so unlike you I get away from the ol computer now and again.

NOW WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT I'MNOT THE LOSER HERE, IT'S EVIDENT, 99.9999% OF ALL POSTERS HERE POST ABOUT HOW DUMB YOU ARE, AND HOW ANNOYING YOU ARE, BUT THATA RIGHT THAT DOESN'T BITHER YOU. WHEN WILL YOU LEAVE, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU WASTE GOOD VALUABLE TYPING SPACE THAT OTHERS COULD USE,

Now STFU you lose, I win, You ar enow on the permanent IGNORE list, a.k.a those with the brain of an 11 year old. So from now on you can hold these knowledgeable "discussions" with your stupid mother f**kin self loser.

I making sure this loser sees htis post.

s**t I'll bet you $15 he's younger than 15 tounge.gif He always makes it a point to bring aobut his age in a discussion, like I give a s**t. When online your not judged by Acctual years, but by whatwe commonly call "Maturity" Which apparently King tard you are about as mature as a umm msay 12-13 year old. nuff said, please drive through.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from WisdoM on 11:40 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

Yea when you tell him to get a life he says

" What a life that includes listing to you, a moron, talk?"

He has used that joke like 2 times on me now, I think it's funny, he probably has a little book, that has all these "cool" comebacks for "discussions" as he likes to call them. lol, They are more like 3rd grade flame wars for me. But hey if I'm helping ol King f**kup leran to read and write, #### I'm all  for it.

<span id='postcolor'>

Seems like you're the 3rd grader here. first of all who started this fine subject anyways?

I'm sick and tired of all this spamming and flaming

i mean what's your point, do you want to prove yourself how "cool" you are or something?

I stopped this flaming crap a week ago

i mean what you want to get flamed or something, do you get a errection when you flame anyone?

You must be a real sadist you mean big man

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from WisdoM on 11:45 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

And I'm not a UPS Delivery boy d*amn it, I told you i'm the head Honcho of the main Ramp jerk-off. Oddly Ebough I live in Kentucky, but in the civilized part of Louisville, so no one here is a redneck, But go ahead joke on my state, so I can show you how much of a dumbass you are. As for being a fatass, I'm 5'10 200lbs, and I'm about 9% body fat  I lift weihghts and play basketball, so unlike you I get away from the ol computer now and again.

I making sure this loser sees htis post.

<span id='postcolor'>

You know what f**k yourself you're the one who's dumb here, you two really think you can piss me off don't you fags?

BTW lose the CAPS when you post your crap another time

ahahahaha, ahahahahahahahahaha

Seems to be working to me.

King just do us all, and yourself, a favour. Ignore us. And go the f**k away. No one really takes any of your dribble seriously.. so why post it?

You continiously say that you dont care what people say, but you so obviously do. Otherwise why would you keep posting. When I get sick of being abused, I stop posting in the subject. Period.

LOL, it makes me laugh when these two consider theirselves intellegent and mature.

Thanks for entertaining me guys.

I posted a question at a GR site asking peoples opinions about GR vs. OFP and I got many thoughtout intelligent responses. I was very happy with the thought people put into their responses, and everybody respected everybody elses opinions. This thread is outright sad. It feels like a Counter-Strike forum with all these incredibly immature posts!! (a great game, but permeated with children) The more I get involved in online forums the more I wish there was an age limit on who was allowed to post!

There's another one of those classic internet lines.

"haha, thats funny, thanks for entertaining me"

Trying to make us think you're cool kong?

You're gay, arent you? You can tell me. I wont laugh. Much.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Blind Sniper on 11:54 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

ahahahaha, ahahahahahahahahaha

Seems to be working to me.

King just do us all, and yourself, a favour. Ignore us. And go the f**k away. No one really takes any of your dribble seriously.. so why post it?

You continiously say that you dont care what people say, but you so obviously do. Otherwise why would you keep posting. When I get sick of being abused, I stop posting in the subject. Period.

<span id='postcolor'>

Alright, crack me up probaly your first post without those annoying ****'s, and get a life posts

bravo i have to say

And lukester01 i 100% agree with you

tell that to these two inbecilles here

agreed, and like I said, "THESE ARE MORE LIKE 3RD GRADE FLAME WARS FOR ME"

BTW May I suggest some reading material for those that dont know King Dips**t.

Go to the Offtopic forums, thats where he prves his Intelligence the most. I'm often flaberasted by the knowledge that justs oozes from this guy, I mean where di d he get all this knowledge?