Sign in to follow this  
CaptQ

bugs thati  love

search and dystroy, i managed to blow up scud and i tried to run away. i get killed 700 m from get out pt.

i get the mission completed. that was my 15 th try. THANK YOU for the bug smile.gif

any one know of a gracefl way to do this mission.

i went on the hill. called in tanks. blew up scud. ran down hill. all teamates dead. call in choppers. they die quick. but useful for distraction.

sorry bad english i'm in a rush.

It's a bit of a cheat, but you may want to get FlashTool, which allows multiple saves per mission.

Your second option is a complete cheat: you can press the Left Shift key and the Minus key on the numeric keypad at the same time, and then type ENDMISSION to finish the mission. That allows you to progress in the campaign if you get stuck.

i thought about it but couldn't bring myself to it lol.

it was a great map hard but great. although notice i say this after i beat it. which i didn't even do...a bug helped me thru it. i am thankful to the bug.

to bad there is only one save per the entire game. cuz after the scud fired the mission ended. i got the ending..i had to revert and do everything over again before it let me move on to get red dawn and such. that was a bit annoying. lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from 762WorldOrder on 12:12 am on Nov. 27, 2001

Yes, but the mission counts as a failure.

<span id='postcolor'>

Search The FAQ for "penalty" to remove penalties accumulated against you in the campaign.