Sign in to follow this  
CanisDEK

Hmmm OFP2

When is OFP2 comming out? tounge.gif

or is that only for the military? I bet they will demand a solid net code, soldiers dying of lag isn't really good for morale.

Its not OFP2

its VBS , its for the Military

He means OFP2, it was prolly a joke :-/

Canis: hvis du er sĺ glad for GR hvorfor spiller du sĺ ikke det, istedet for hele tiden at snakke om OFP2? Det er ikke fřrste gang du laver et nytteslřst emne om OFP2.

Hvad laver du i det hele taget herinde, nĺr du nu alligevel synes OFP stinker i forhold til GR?

Um.... I hope your not calling everyone gay in your own language

o_0

There are a few words in there that look like dutch, my bet is that it's african :biggrin:

No its danish and its:

Canis: hvis du er sĺ glad for GR hvorfor spiller du sĺ ikke det, istedet for hele tiden at snakke om OFP2? Det er ikke fřrste gang du laver et nytteslřst emne om OFP2.

Hvad laver du i det hele taget herinde, nĺr du nu alligevel synes OFP stinker i forhold til GR?

Canis, if u are so happy with GR (Ghost recon), why dont you play it more often? Instead of talking abour OFP2 all the time??? This isnt the first time u make a pointless topic about OFP in this forum. What exactly are you doing inhere, when u think OFP sucks compared to Ghost recon anyway??!!

Espectro is perfectly right! nice translation. you must be danish to do that translation wink.gif

well, i know Canis from the early days of OFP, and back then he seemed to like it.

i don't care wether or not somebody like my favorite game, but i think it's annoying when i have to read things like this.

sorry to post in danish!