Sign in to follow this  
Alex Cannabis

What are you think about campaign "street"

But needed version of Mafia I didn't find anywhere.

I'll put it on my freewebs site and post a direct link when I've done it smile_o.gif

I've started going through the text for the first campaign, I'll send you an updated version in the next few days

Edit: Forgot I'd deleted my crappy site a few weeks back sad_o.gif

I'd like to suggest one little thing, change the song the niggers (what thier called in the campaign so dont even think about calling me a racist!) are listening to from Eminem to NWA (or Public Enemy if you prefer thier version) - Fuck Tha Police wink_o.gif

One of the best user-made campaigns i've ever played for sure smile_o.gif

Great work! I understood everything. But yeah, the translation is terrible ;)

Oh and btw, that trance music @ the police HQ really ph00ked up my ears biggrin_o.gif

I suggest to use less automatic weapons in the next part of campaign smile_o.gif

Most of the weapons should be shotguns and pistols (not UZIs and Kalashnikovs)

2Munk

If you update texts, send me, please only

brifings and strings

@Alex

I cant edit the strings myself (due to my pc being so shit) but I can send you a file with the new text and you can do it. I'll re-write the briefings though...

@Everyone

You want me to keep the 'dont boil' (so it sounds like a local phrase used by Nogovans) or replace it with 'chill' or something like that?

I've kinda forgot about this to tell the truth but I'll get started on it now smile_o.gif

Edit: I dont know what I did but the stringtables.csv's wont even open anymore crazy_o.gif I knew trying to fix problems would make more 10x worse sad_o.gif

Im slowly getting somewhere. Im going to have a friend translate some of it back to Russian then back into English because I cant work out what your trying to say eg

Quote[/b] ]GO AWAY ON DICK

If I talk too him soon it should take me much longer...

Quote[/b] ]

GO AWAY ON DICK

LOL!!! this is the most popular phrase in russian!! biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

BTW you could consult here

!!! NOTE: Admins and/or moderators - don't click it blues.gif