Sign in to follow this  
Dropbear

Turn in / turn out ??

Can I have the option to turn in and turn out in a boat?

If so, how??

as tank crew can turn in and out

is it possible with boat crew?

You cant, its not in the game engine, so its not possible sad_o.gif

Thanx

There seems to be a few things not possible in current game engine, are they being considered for OFP2.

ie: multiple gunners (at least 2 per vehicle)

boat class (and vehicle) with missile capabilities

turruts on planes

Just some of the limitations I have come across which instantly put an end to several models I wanted to build.

Not quite the same question, but concerning Turn out: how do you turn this option OFF using a tank? My gunner shouldn't be able to lean out, i've tried everything, looked into the M1A1's config etc but wasn't able to find out why my gunner can turn out while the M1's can't... is it something in the P3D file? I wasn't able to find the M1's model in MLod anywhere...

Simply make the gunners turn in/out animation the same:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> gunnerAction = ManActCargo;

gunnerInAction = ManActCargo;

(thats how BIS do it)

Maybe I've missed something essential, but isn't this the option to activate/deactivate turn out?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>SQL </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><span style='color:#333333'>forceHideGunner</span> <span style='color:orange'>=</span> true/false;

right, forcehidegunner does the trick, thx. Didn't ever bother about that line, because it seemed clear that if set to true the proxy would just disappear - very strange property name rock.gif

You can made the turn out feature in boats with a simple script, similar to the canopy of a plane. Check the Coronel Klinks tutorials.