Sign in to follow this  
biG jU jU

Convoy

How do I get a squad to enter multiple vehcles? When the mission starts, they are standing next to a convoy of trucks and a BMP. I want 3 crew to get into the BMP and the rest to get into the Urals as the drivers. I've tried waypoints, but they don't work because you can't set individual waypoints. After all the squad members are in their respective vehicles, i want the convoy to move out. How do I do this?

Ok I managed to solve that problem, but now i need to make them get out at a waypoint, wait for a few minutes and then get back into their vehicles.  I've tried assigning each unit to its vehicle and then making a trigger with the following in its activation field:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"_x OrderGetIn TRUE" foreach units convoy_group_01

All that happens when I try to do this, though, is I get an ingame error message saying <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">'_x OrderGetIn TRUE|#|': Error ordergetin: Type Object, expected Array

Solved the error message by changing the command to :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">convoy_array_01 OrderGetIn TRUE

But still, nothing happens. I tried doing convoy_array_01 Join GrpNull, but this didnt do anything, the player was still in the group. rock.gif whats happening??

Please, someone help me! This is stopping me from making my mission sad_o.gif

"_x unassignvehicle vehiclename" foreach units groupname

then when you want them back in individually have -

unitname assignasdriver/gunner/commander/cargo vehiclename.

i have an idea but im in college so a short reply

make all of them single soldiers (not part of a group)

assign GET IN waypoints and GET OUT waypoints however you want. then make all but one of them have JOIN waypoints near where they got out, then the last person give him a JOIN AS LEADER waypoint then whatever other waypoints you want the squad to have, then sync all the JOIN and the JOIN AS LEADER together and voila, that shouldwork but im at college so i cant test it yet