Sign in to follow this  
Captiain Crunch

Defense

I am new here glad to be aboard,. I was wondering if this is the place to ask questions about campaign missions? I have been trying to finish a mission "defense" where me and another have to stop a group of tanks from entering a town called LaPessage I believe. Me and the leader manage to place the mines and destroy the tanks with the help of a shot from the LAW. You are then notified that the portion of the mission is complete. You are then to reunite with your squad. Problem is, I can't find the "squad" to reunite with. I followed the leader back to the town and he stops by a building and just stands there. There are several soldiers up the hill near a tank who do the same as well as some down in a depression laying prone with thier weapons aimed at nobody. What I want to know is, where is the sqaud ? I've knocked out the tanks and want to move on to the next mission. Also there is nobody to come and pick us up as the leader radioed previously. Have I overlooked a detail in this mission or is it a bug? Thanks.