Sign in to follow this  
NKVD

Sountrack in ofp

Hi,

I was wondering, what is the name of band that plays music if you put in map like playmusic "rtrack7"...I wanna say that these songs from Rtracks (not regular OFP music), from what bands did they come ?

btw, never mind lifeless and Seventh...I already know about them...

I need to know the band which made these songs from Rtrack soundtrack..and from what album....I wanna buy it...

Moders, plz don't close this thread...Chances are my question has been aswered before, however, I tried using SEARCH (typed "music" "soundtrack") but didn't find anything... Thanks

Some of them are by Seventh, but the instrumentals, I am not sure who did them. If you still have the box that resistance came from, open the booklet and look at the credits. It should be listed there.

From Avon's Lady FAQ:

"If you have OFP: Resistance, you can also extract 11 new OGG music scores from file O.PBO in Resistance's \RES\ADDONS\ subfolder. This is a good time to warn you that you'll need to do a bit of extra work to unpack file O.PBO's contents. At present, BIS has not provided titles to Resistance's 11 new scores."

why is that ?