Sign in to follow this  
Casto

VBS1 released for us marines

How about you bolth shut up ! You guys bolth know that Bis can't be that f**ked. They have every right to release those vehicles for us. I mean think of all the time they have put into this game, they could have just released it and moved on.... But no ! They kept going with it to make it a better game. They want it to be the best game we have ever played. We will see those vehicles in the future. Trust me and BIS.

(Or I could be wrong.) ;D

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Sphinx on 2:54 am on Dec. 15, 2001

How about you bolth shut up ! You guys bolth know that Bis can't be that f**ked. They have every right to release those vehicles for us. I mean think of all the time they have put into this game, they could have just released it and moved on.... But no ! They kept going with it to make it a better game. They want it to be the best game we have ever played. We will see those vehicles in the future. Trust me and BIS.

(Or I could be wrong.) ;D<span id='postcolor'>

i dont know but i respect your approach, unlike King Kong.wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Casto on 2:40 am on Dec. 15, 2001

Flaming is nice but you should quit before you lose all of your Pride (silint hint for Kong), well at least you got your regular life ee Kong.:biggrin:

how ever i think your sign says enough about your regular life.

:biggrin:FREAK:biggrin:

(Edited by Casto at 2:43 am on Dec. 15, 2001)

<span id='postcolor'>

Hi d**k

wad, next time use an spell check or idiot check.

:biggrin:LOL:biggrin: I thought you were still cry by your mom, but i gues im wrong.

O Brother smile.gif. nice comeback.

NOT !!!! :biggrin:

come back when you find some thing good to reply child.smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Casto on 3:02 am on Dec. 15, 2001

:biggrin:LOL:biggrin: I thought you were still cry by your mom, but i gues im wrong.

O Brother smile.gif. nice comeback.

NOT !!!! :biggrin:

come back when you find some thing good to reply child.smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

OK, lemme get this straight you're suggesting that

i should get better comebacks?

Your comebacks are not original. Plus, you're how old... 15? It would be funny if you were an old

withered man sitting in a dark room feeling sorry for himself. Instead, you're a young and seemingly pathetic hack.

While you consider my comebacks unoriginal?

Your sad

attempts to be taboo is almost comical

Take a look at your own posts before you critisize someone, moron.

PS: get a life and grow up.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Casto on 1:52 am on Dec. 15, 2001

ohh and im 17 so maybe your right about the puberity thing, but not for long.:biggrin:

<span id='postcolor'>

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from King Kong on 2:58 am on Dec. 15, 2001

next time use an spell check or idiot check.

<span id='postcolor'>

oh wait my idiot checker is picking up a large force of stupidity. :biggrin:

im getting al little bored of you, so i give you 1 beer time to reply before i go to bed.smile.gif

:biggrin:LOL:biggrin:

You got a halfe bottle beer of time Kong.

Agreed, there should be a toys and playgound section in this forum, to keep the kids busy and from molesting the rest of the forum....but wait there is such thing, it´s called the offtopic forum. So be nice and earn yourself a candy bar.

People like you are the disease of this world and you are the host. So

in conclusion, I hope to read of your suicide soon.

And thanks for proving my point that you are an childish immature twat.

I am not gonna waste my time on stupid lill d**k

wads like you, perhaps if your IQ could reach the moron range so I don't have to get these dumbass reply's anymore.

If you're already pissed off by me why the #### would you reply?

Get a life....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Rogue on 3:32 am on Dec. 15, 2001

Agreed, there should be a toys and playgound section in this forum, to keep the kids busy and from molesting the rest of the forum....but wait there is such thing, it´s called the offtopic forum. So be nice and earn yourself a candy bar.

<span id='postcolor'>

he i strated this thread not this fight, and wtf its just one thread, right?confused.gif?

anyway your time is up Kong Read you MAYBE tommorow. :biggrin:

Bye, now.

I'll avoid the thread. There's no need of talking with morans. (i didnt say that all of u are morans. don't get me wrong)