Sign in to follow this  
Hidden

Something to think about

Photos from the Pacific war

What really caught my attention was this picture. "A Marine survivor emerges after two days and nights of #### on the beach of Eniwetok in the Marshall Islands. February, 1944".

Heavy stuff!

Hidden

(Edited by Hidden at 1:36 pm on Dec. 15, 2001)

Yes, i´m sure there is nothing better than to watch U.S. Troops in Action 1942-1945 photos on christmas.

How about some photos of burned japanese civies getting caught in firestorms US bombers inflicted with incendiaries in cities build out of wood houses.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Hidden on 1:34 pm on Dec. 15, 2001

Photos from the Pacific war

What really caught my attention was this picture. "A Marine survivor emerges after two days and nights of #### on the beach of Eniwetok in the Marshall Islands. February, 1944".

Heavy stuff!

Hidden

(Edited by Hidden at 1:36 pm on Dec. 15, 2001)

<span id='postcolor'>

For the love of God! Somebody get that second man a razor!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Rogue on 2:52 pm on Dec. 15, 2001

Yes, i´m sure there is nothing better than to watch U.S. Troops in Action 1942-1945 photos on christmas.

How about some photos of burned japanese civies getting caught in firestorms US bombers inflicted with incendiaries in cities build out of wood houses.  

<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, but don't let that get in the way of Americans blowing trumpets....

What the #### does this have to do with Operation Flashpoint? There's an off-topic forum for stuff like this.

Well sorry, I got off-track. Mods please remove this thread.

Hidden

f**k the Japs, after what they did to the USA, they started the war you assholes, we should have killed more of them. I love to see the dead jap kids in the old photos, it makes me all warm inside:) Oh and by the way don't be so jealous just because the USA could crush have the countries in the world with out braking a sweat. Don't get me wrong the USA is not perfect, it has corruption and other problems, but so do all the countries you guys live in.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from FMJ14 on 8:31 am on Dec. 16, 2001

f**k the Japs, after what they did to the USA, they started the war you assholes, we should have killed more of them. I love to see the dead jap kids in the old photos, it makes me all warm inside:) Oh and by the way don't be so jealous just because the USA could crush have the countries in the world with out braking a sweat. Don't get me wrong the USA is not perfect, it has corruption and other problems, but so do all the countries you guys live in.

<span id='postcolor'>

[sarcasm] Erm...That's how I feel about the US, although I never say it. You can't kill enough of them don't you all agree? [/sarcasm]