Sign in to follow this  
CuteQA

Enviorment seasonal changes

In ofp1, the trees are green in the whole year. I hope the seasonal change will effect enviorment in the ofp2, especially in the european battlefield. For example, the snow falls in winter, and the ground and tree texture will change to cover with snow. Also, the leaf on the tree falls in Fall. smile_o.gif

i suppose this is already possible as on 25th of December i think it was, certain trees had lights etc on

though if thats not quite it then would be nice to see none the less.

Good idea - I can imagine combat in Central Europe in particular would be quite different in summer than in winter and, as Major Gripe said, the monsoon season in SE Asia would be a bugger...

Hopefully there'll be different types of rain effects - from torrential, cloudburst rain to light drizzle etc.

Still, I don't really expect BIS to implement a realistic weather simulator, but it would be nice to have some more variations in weather.

Quote[/b] ]expect BIS to implement a realistic weather simulator, but it would be nice to have some more variations in weather.

Yes.

yeah, different seaonal variations in the terrain would be sweet.

Actual snow that lays when it falls would be cool (if a little cpu intensive crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif )

If they can build on what we have in ofp allready, it'll be very cool, whatever they do.

i know it's fun to make mods for it ( and addons)

but winter camo/ winter islands were supported by BIS

is BIS gives us all ofp1+ mods have rolled into one game ( eg. winter maps and "bonus Sounds" ppl make)

then we#ve easily got a great game

not to mention a forum worth of suggestions

;)