Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

Wwiiec generic europe map beta

WWIIEC (again!) released on their site a Generic Europe Map Beta with some nice buildings. You can download from WWIIEC or from us as usual! ;P

It features a few new buildings and other items such as a windmill, barn and dead cow and since it is a beta, and betas are incomplete, we will be adding and fixing up bugs such as some buildings half submerged underground. So download it and play around with it for a bit of fun!

08-09Bridges.jpg

08-09Farms.jpg

08-09Towns.jpg

Damn this looks very good and it's very good i love this island to use with other WW2EC made addons  crazy_o.gif

Oh and download here:

Download link

And in case OFP.info fails you in download then get it here:

Link

Source:

OFP.info

and Cervo wink_o.gif

I woudn`t be so dramatic..It`s just a BETA...And it does have many bugs that have been already stated..But I really think it has great potential..Love the dead cows smile_o.gif and the new buildings but hate the ground textures...Anyway the best ww2 map that I am waiting for will be imo Jean Cristophe`s Normandy map!

.. not that these boys like playing Market Garden on Battlefield1942 at all .... tounge_o.gif

I find this map to be of low quailty (not suprising seeing as its beta) the are issues with the brige, edges, arcutecture and land to adress. Good luck with the net version

Best map!! , nice work, smile_o.gif

add news in my website!

congratulations

.. not that these boys like playing Market Garden on Battlefield1942 at all ....  tounge_o.gif

Who say's i never played that map or played BF1942 Secret weapons of WW2 or BF1942 Road to rome... I think i got you there tounge_o.gif

I think it s good amp for a beat version the only thing is the grass textures suck(i understand it s a beta) the bridge is good works fine for me and the towns r cool can't wait for the finil version of this map and the other guys normandy map christoph i think?

.. not that these boys like playing Market Garden on Battlefield1942 at all ....  tounge_o.gif

Who say's i never played that map or played BF1942 Secret weapons of WW2 or BF1942 Road to rome...  I think i got you there  tounge_o.gif

Click Me tounge_o.gifwow_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

O ok tounge_o.gif but still this island is not what i expected it was...Well in the begin when i started up the first time i was thinking: Whoow cool island but it got lots of bugs and low Textures the only good thing is...the Brigde tounge_o.gif now we can play: a brigde to far

Poor you's. Make some islands yourself b4 being so ignorant. It was a beta meant for feedback, not bashing. If someone wants to finish it then they can contact me as I have no interest in finishing anything for such an unforgiving and obnoxious crowd.

Some people need to think before they bash, I bet half of ya's don't even know how to place a tree.

Have a good day.

I dunno what I'm doing wrong, but for me none of the windmills have textures, and half of the forests lose their textures at a certain distance... sad_o.gif

Poor you's. Make some islands yourself b4 being so ignorant. It was a beta meant for feedback, not bashing. If someone wants to finish it then they can contact me as I have no interest in finishing anything for such an unforgiving and obnoxious crowd.

Some people need to think before they bash, I bet half of ya's don't even know how to place a tree.

Have a good day.

I didn't think anyone was seriously bashing your map.  You got mostly postive feedback.  However many people REALLY hate arrogant addon and map makers that believe they are God and threaten the OFP community to quit making addons everytime somebody makes a negative remark about their addons or maps.   You are not the only map maker and there are plenty of other highly talented WWII map makers who are making fantastic maps.  

But at least I should say thank you for telling us that you are not finishing this map.  At least now I know not to make any missions for this map since now I know that it will never be improved which is a shame because I really liked this map alot and it has the potential for becoming one of the best WWII maps.  

Hopefully you will change your mind and learn to ignore the negative remarks or just to take them as constructive criticism.   But if not, hey that's ok. I'm having a great time with some of the other WWII maps right now.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I'm having a great time with some of the other WWII maps right now.  

Such as? rock.gif

BTW Soldier8Boy, you should understand that the small amount of negative feedback you received is probably based on envy, an inferiority complex. They can't do it and feel the need to lash out and in some peverted way bring you back down to their level. Try not to give in! wink_o.gif

Such as the the HC_SpearHead44 map which is one of the most detailed WWII maps I've seen so far (although it lags a bit...so hopefully that'll be improved). There is also the new Stalingrad map that just came out at ofp.info. I'm downloading that one right now. That one looks like it'll be very good.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>